Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official UDFA Thread (Updated with List of Players signed so far).

tml6157

49ers | Agree to terms with two undrafted rookies

Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:56:07 -0700

The San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agents OT Alex Boone (Ohio State) and CB Jahi Word-Daniels (Georgia Tech). Terms of the deals were not disclosed.

49ers | Agree to terms with two undrafted rookies

Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:56:07 -0700

The San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agents OT Alex Boone (Ohio State) and CB Jahi Word-Daniels (Georgia Tech). Terms of the deals were not disclosed.

:doh:

Chase Daniel to the Redskins and his first quote is

“They have three quarterbacks, and any three can make the team,” Daniel said. “I’m excited about what’s going to happen.”

I like the guy already. The days of entitlement are over. What I mean is Campbell is still entitled to open training camp, but he better be ready to compete.

I know Colt Brennan likes and respects Chase Daniel. They will complete!

It is about time! Game on!

Chase Daniel to the Redskins and his first quote is

“They have three quarterbacks, and any three can make the team,” Daniel said. “I’m excited about what’s going to happen.”

I like the guy already. The days of entitlement are over. What I mean is Campbell is still entitled to open training camp, but he better be ready to compete.

I know Colt Brennan likes and respects Chase Daniel. They will complete!

It is about time! Game on!

You aren't serious are you? Chase Daniel has to learn how to play football again. He probably hasn't been under center since high school or Pee-Wee football. He will be on the practice squad.

Archived