Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: RI: Samuels, Kelly to miss minicamp

Rypien1191

:hysterical: I don't even know what to say, that's just hilarious. 410?!?! I bet that was with his street clothes on though. Someone get the man some shorts! :hysterical: That really sucks, so bad that all I can do is laugh.

yeah, that should shed about 40 lbs. lol :hysterical:

Not really. 40 pounds seems like a lot but it's not from 410. The more overweight you are the faster you shed it (think percentages).

I guess that doesn't apply to all those 1/2 ton people we see on TV, who can never get out of bed, and who have to be rolled into the hospital to have surgery to remove a few hundred pounds :(

Not really. 40 pounds seems like a lot but it's not from 410. The more overweight you are the faster you shed it (think percentages). If the guy diets for real (which pro athletes looking to earn millions should do without complaint) he could drop that weight in a month or two max.

qft and when your that overweight he won't be losing any muscle mass as long as he takes in a reasonable amount of protein. It'll be actually very easy for him to gain lbm as well as shed fat at that weight.

Zorn also said that tackle Mike Williams, signed Friday, will miss minicamp as he begins trying to shed weight. Williams is at 410 pounds - at one point he reached 450, Zorn said - and the Redskins hope to have him around 370 by training camp. Williams has not played an NFL game since 2005.

So the Redskins did sign the Blob from Wolverines Xmen origins.

Nothing shocking about Kelly, he said hes rehabbing until June then going 100%.

Williams at 410lbs...good god...

It was kinda sad during the 980 roundtable when Snyder said they didn't anticipate Kelly's knee issues. :doh:

But who else but the Skins would sign a player currently over 400lbs. While we're throwing contracts around, they should sign Usain Bolt and that enormous basketball player that plays at Memphis.

Give me a break, I can't put "fasto Mike Williams" in the title? People a little too sensitive around here?

Geez, try to inject a little humor and the RI Nazis crack down on everything. Loosen up, guys.

http://www.extremeskins.com/announcement.php?f=24

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement.

Archived