Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Kind of Socks Do You Wear most often?

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ankle height with shorts, crew length with long pants. My wife outlawed the crew length with shorts. I believe the term dork came up in the conversation. :doh:

But hey I'm from the tube socks with colored stripes around the top generation!

What's a calve? :silly:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/calve

calve (kabreve.gifv, käv)

v. calved, calv·ing, calves

v.intr. 1. To give birth to a calf.

2. To break at an edge, so that a portion separates. Used of a glacier or iceberg.

v.tr. 1. To give birth to (a calf).

2. To set loose (a mass of ice). Used of a glacier or iceberg.

[Middle English calven, from Old English *calfian, from calf, calf.]

She obviously puts argyle socks on new born baby cows to keep them warm. Duuurrrrrrr. :silly:

Someone should bring me soup for this save. :)

What's a calve? :silly:

:doh: I fail...but I did fix it before I read this...so half a point maybe? :silly:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/calve

calve (kabreve.gifv, käv)

v. calved, calv·ing, calves

v.intr. 1. To give birth to a calf.

2. To break at an edge, so that a portion separates. Used of a glacier or iceberg.

v.tr. 1. To give birth to (a calf).

2. To set loose (a mass of ice). Used of a glacier or iceberg.

[Middle English calven, from Old English *calfian, from calf, calf.]

She obviously puts argyle socks on new born baby cows to keep them warm. Duuurrrrrrr. :silly:

Someone should bring me soup for this save. :)

I mean, no soup because I like to use argyle socks to "set loose a mass of ice" but good effort :silly:

I mean, no soup because I like to use argyle socks to "set loose a mass of ice" but good effort :silly:

Whatever floats your boat, heats up your soup, busts up your big ol chunk of ice or whatever.:silly:

Whatever floats your boat, heats up your soup, busts up your big ol chunk of ice or whatever.:silly:

Hahha I'm the soup nazi...no soup for you!!

I love socks. They ALWAYS have to match though. My sister gave me a really thick pair with those little sticky things on the bottom so I don't slide/fall/bust my ass on non carpeted floors...they're effing sweet :D

I usually don't wear socks, no shoes for that matter.

I wanna live in your world :yes: I think going barefoot is good for the soul. :)

My sister gave me a really thick pair with those little sticky things on the bottom so I don't slide/fall/bust my ass on non carpeted floors...they're effing sweet :D

You mean slipper socks? FHOME-L_325x330.jpg

Yeah, I had those, too. They don't protect you from leaning too far back and falling off of a barstool and almost breaking your neck........ unfortunately :silly:

low socks every time. Except at work where I wear dress socks. Cause who the **** wears white socks with dress shoes?

For the most part I'm with you... but not all days warrant giving a **** and those days demand mismatched work clothing.

My wife outlawed the crew length with shorts. I believe the term dork came up in the conversation. :doh:

That was some sage advice, Bob.

Archived