Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Kind of Socks Do You Wear most often?

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm usually wearing high black socks when I'm working (Which is about 70% of the time I'm wearing socks...

When I'm not, I wear the just above the ankle socks...

And yes, I LOVE the feeling of brand new socks... It's like walking on a cloud... Why are socks the only kind of clothing that gets less comfortable the more you wear it?

Ankle height with shorts, crew length with long pants. My wife outlawed the crew length with shorts. I believe the term dork came up in the conversation. :doh:

But hey I'm from the tube socks with colored stripes around the top generation!

Exactly what I wear. Shorts I wear white ankle socks if I'm wearing tennis shoes. Obviously none with sandals. If I'm wearing long pants, it's non-white crew.

you know what's weird to me? My boyfriend thinks it's gross when I wear socks to bed. I don't get that at ALL. They keep me warm and it's not like they're dirty!!!

Anybody else have this aversion to socks in bed?

It's not an issue if you put them on as you get into bed. Otherwise you are bringing dirt that you dragged around (even in the house) into bed.

you know what's weird to me? My boyfriend thinks it's gross when I wear socks to bed. I don't get that at ALL. They keep me warm and it's not like they're dirty!!!

Anybody else have this aversion to socks in bed?

I don't do it. I usually have my feet sticking outside the covers even. But I'm not a little mamby pamby like that Kris guy on AI. :) But my wife does. In fact she doesn't wear socks all day but puts them on to go to bed. I keep my socks on until the minute I'm ready to go to bed.

Archived