Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: Malcolm Kellly is All Business

SkinsAllDay34

http://blog.redskins.com/2009/04/15/malcolm-kelly-is-all-business/#continued

Good interview. Seems like he is really focused on getting back and showing people what he can do.

Likes to watch Larry Fitz, thats who i think he has the potential to be.

(if healthy)

I'm praying for the next Andre Johnson. lol

I still love his physical ability. That catch he made early in the season impressed me. It shows that he wants the ball and that he will go and get it. Thomas also impressed me a bit.

It's going to be fun this year for sure!

I'm excited at least that our young WRs have the right attitude. Most WRs dont make huge spashes in their rookies years. There is certainly still hope for these guys. If we can get some major contributions out of these guys we would be so much more dangerous on offense.

Now THAT is what we want to hear about our young guys doing during the offseason! Excellent news, thanks for the heads-up on that article.

Now, will somebody *please* tell downbeat that the thread he's been begging for is finally here? :nana:

Good to here he is trying to get his body right. I know his knee has been discussed at nauseum here but I just have a feeling if he can stay healthy he could be a great reciever. Its great to here he watches film on Larry, hell if he could be half of what Fitz is we would have a great reciever on our hands. I am pulling for the guy and hope his knees hold up. I just have a good feeling about this guy.

He and Devin are going to make or break JC's career with this team! We all saw JC's TD production with moss, EL, Trash and Cooley to throw to. One of them has to be a playmaker in order for JC and the Skins to have success!

i don't expect much from Mr. Kelly. i don't doubt his will to get back, i'm just doubtful his knees will ever allow him to be what he wants to be. i'm setting my expectations at next to nothing........at least this way i'm not disappointed halfway through the season

hope he proves me wrong though

Anyone can talk a good game. I suspect there are several on this board who are simply amazing at telling people they want to hear.

That said, it's great that Kelly seems to have the right attitude but get on the field and show me some results.

Anyone can talk a good game. I suspect there are several on this board who are simply amazing at telling people they want to hear.

That said, it's great that Kelly seems to have the right attitude but get on the field and show me some results.

I once ran 4.1 in the 40.

I threw 50 TDs in HS.

I once ran over Urlacher and made him cry. :silly:

true, but he did mention that he was treating his knee differently than he did last year. Thats whats got me excited. Hopefully it works. I'm still uncertain how it got messed up in the first place, but I'd like to see him put this problem behind him and actually become a good WR.

Archived