Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: Malcolm Kellly is All Business

SkinsAllDay34

I am a big Kelly doubter, read my past posts, but those last responses really showed me a great attitude.

He wants to prove it first. I have to respect that. He is also confident in himself, yet humble enough to admit his injury is an issue and nothing is guarentueed. I pray his knee works out, because I now believe he can truly make an impact in the NFL.

These two WRs are young men and are human. The NFL isn't something you can just dominate once you get there. This was a feeling out year and I expect big things from Thomas and Kelly now that they know that its all about working on maturity and health, respectively.

If Malcolm Kelly stays healthy there is no doubt he can be amazing. Him paired with Thomas who has tremendous talent, that needs to be trained, would be good for years. Remember, they are only first year WRs, which rarely blow up in year 1. So be patient and lets see what happens over the next 2 years.

I like Devin Thomas but he doesn't seem like the "I'm going up and I'm getting the ball no matter what" type of receiver that I like to watch.

Malcolm Kelly seems like he could be that kind of guy. Here is to hoping he stays healthy.

He can tip it to Thomas. :cool2:

Oh, yeah? What do you have to cut out?

Kelly: "Candy."

Is that hard for you?

Kelly: "Yeah, I've got a pretty good sweet tooth. So, you know, candy, I don't eat as many breads, things like that. Eat a lot of protein, fiber, stuff like that.

Huh?

About this time of the year, EVERYBODY is going to have an all pro season. Jansen is healthier and better than ever and determined, Devin Thomas is working out everyday, and now Kelly is chocked full of confidence. Of course, all the other teams have articles about their players as well, how this guy or that guy will prove everybody wrong.

There are about 200 all pros out there right now. Of course NOW is April.

I am pulling for Thomas and Kelly. I would be happy if they just report to camp in shape, and if Davis doesn't oversleep for practice. I'm not hard to please.

Huh?

He makes sense, was just answering the question. He's cutting back on candy and breads, and eating more protein and fiber. :whoknows:

Come on guys, there's plenty of fuel for humor without combing through everything he says. Oh, er, sorry. :D

Kelly and Thomas carry so much athletic ability and potential to be great receivers in this league. I really hope they see a lot of PT and make the most of it this year. That would be huge for our team and a lot of fun to watch.

He makes sense, was just answering the question. He's cutting back on candy and breads, and eating more protein and fiber. :whoknows:

Come on guys, there's plenty of fuel for humor without combing through everything he says. Oh, er, sorry. :evilg:

Maybe I should've highlighted what he prefaced his statement with, because bread certainly wouldn't tame a sweet tooth.

I always get a kick out of the comb joke. Didn't an extremeskin start it as a mistake? It reminds me of Scott Brunell (albeit that was an announcer).

true, but he did mention that he was treating his knee differently than he did last year. Thats whats got me excited. Hopefully it works. I'm still uncertain how it got messed up in the first place, but I'd like to see him put this problem behind him and actually become a good WR.

Believe me, I'm rooting for him. I just think it's time to put talk into action. Of course, Zorn has to find a way to put him on the field. Preseason should be VERY interesting this year.

i think i wet my pants!

im glad to hear something from him, but obviously him talking doesnt prove ****.

lets just hope!

i know from what ive seen in real life, he is an awesome talent, even moreso then DT IMO, IF and IIIIIIIIIF he can stay healthy.

dee dee, i am a bit relieved

Maybe I should've highlighted what he prefaced his statement with, because bread certainly wouldn't tame a sweet tooth.

I see what you're saying, but he was talking about the sweet tooth as part of his answer about what he was cutting back on, specifically, candy -- in addition to cutting back on bread (carbs).

Archived