Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here Are Some Pictures I took (Share your pics here if you want) MET

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

Okay. That's one worry out of the way. That whole design thing when it comes to web pages and stuff isn't quite my area of expertise,but certainly yours. Whew. Thanks. :)

As always, you work is outstanding. I like the nice clean look of the site. Like Mike said, the photos say it all.

Thanks man. I'm such an airshow/aviation geek to begin with. I was already planning on going so when they told me about this, I was practically giggling like a schoolgirl. Best seat in the house, chance to meet the pilots, AND they are going to pay me? YeHaw! A whole lot of my life is pure suck, but every once in a while my love of photography really pays dividends. :)

I think the main thing for a photography site is a clean design that lets the photos do the talking. Only put your best work out there if you can. (I have to post a lot of "meh" pics for my clients) Great job!

Dam Mike, I never knew you were into photography and graphic design. Good for you !  I was actually thinking of you not long ago, as I had to hit Ormond for a weeks wort of brainwashing at weirdotech.  Laptop took a dump the first night there, so I couldn't even try to find ya.

Good to see ya to Jay. With all the nostalgia stuff going on, I figured I should hit this thread, as it's my favorite. Haven't been able to find the time to go out and shoot for far too long. Still get the time to do some colorizations from time to time, between graphic projects, and being master of my motorcycle universe :)

Here's some of my newer stuff...

67-1.jpg

03958u.jpg

Italiangirl.jpg

70.jpg

98.jpg

92.jpg

03498ucopy.jpg

90.jpg

94.jpg

69.jpg

Thanks guys.

I do get out from time to time with the ol camera...

My Bon on the Sanibel causway at sunrise...

63013b15-1.jpg

Shifter knob, 47 Indian

b1.jpg

The "tree" at the annual camp out, Okeechobee Fl.

n5.jpg

My bro Josh, after falling off the nasty ol Beazer more then once :)  BSA Victor 441

p4.jpg

Night watch, Okeechobee Fl

n4.jpg

Sunrise, Sabastian Fl

ls1.jpg

Hard target..  I'd been to this site, a ghost town, at least 6 times and finally got a shot of the only live resident

n3.jpg

Starting young

a41.jpg

Flippin... have a nice series of the flip on my Flicker page

a39.jpg

Not sure if this kid is thrilled to be dancing in the 90+ heat... Annual Greek fest, Ft Myers Fl

a20.jpg

Yes, I love the "in your face" candid shots

a32.jpg

a13.jpg

a31.jpg

a23.jpg

a24.jpg

a27.jpg

Joan Bondell (colorized)

68.jpg

Recognize her ? (colorized)

71.jpg

Maybe this will ring a bell :)

tumblr_l8ml7za6S71qdwo7go1_400.jpg

Yvonne DeCarlo

• 2 weeks later...

My goodness. Breathtaking stuff here. Good to see some of you posting in here after awhile. Oh and thanks Cali. 

Mrs. and I took a trip to Great Basin National Park. There was an astronomy festival going on there. Outstanding stuff. And the night sky there? Wow doesn't cover it.  Few pics I tried to take of it,(took a night time photography workshop while I was out there). 

GBnpns1.jpg

GBnpns2.jpg

GBnpns3.jpg

GBnpns4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nicely done,(as always Mike). Going to have to go and take another look at that gallery too. :)  I've been busy day and several times evening doing that shooting Fall pics thing. Been having a blast. Just a few examples. 

2014fall66.jpg

2014fall67.jpg

2014fall51.jpg

2014fall52.jpg

2014fall31.jpg

2014fall62.jpg

Thanks S-A. Actually the 2nd to last one is a shot I took with the big zoom back in Utah last month,(was there visiting family and friends. Got to watch my nephew play football too. :) ).  The rest are shot around here and right over the state line in to California. Love the West. :) 

Archived