Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Do you clean your toilet bowl?

RedlightG20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There are all these commercials for toilet bowl cleaners. My question is, why do you really care about killing germs inside your toilet bowl? I understand if you have little kids or dogs who may get into the toilet, but for what about those who have no kids or pets?

I use the toilet brush in my toilet from time to time, but i don't put any toilet bowl cleaners in there... just seems like a waste of time and money to me. It doesn't smell bad and as long as its white and looks clean, I'm fine with it.

Germs build up. They can reach to all areas of your toilet bowl to include your seat. You should clean your toilet once a week.

Liquid gel with brush in the inside of the bowl. And disposable Colorox disinfectant wipes on the outside. Doesn't take but a few minutes. I do it on the weekend before I take a shower or something.

Who's the sicko that voted no?!?

Both of mine get cleaned atleast 2x a week.

Any less than 1x a week is just plain nasty!

Haha, seriously thanks to modern cleaning technology it's prolly actually the easiest part of cleaning your house. It's not like you have to go in there with a sponge and some 409.

Archived