Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Do you clean your toilet bowl?

RedlightG20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

how the heck can anyone NOT clean the toilet? I'm not sayin i clean it all the time, but by god that thing aint gonna be funky

I have to clean mine a lot. It gets a ring of black algae or something around the bowl. Pretty nasty. Those Chlorox bleach tablets you can put in the tank help, but it still happens.

I have to clean mine a lot. It gets a ring of black algae or something around the bowl. Pretty nasty. Those Chlorox bleach tablets you can put in the tank help, but it still happens.

I get that too... I'm like WTF, my roommate's doesn't... What causes this?

I generally use Comet to clean my toilet bowl but I bought some of the Dow scrubbing bubbles "gel" that you put on the side of the toilet bowl last week and it works pretty good. In the package you get a tube that works kinda like a needle & syringe, except there's no needle, and you push the plunger down and it leaves a circular "tatoo" of the cleanser on the side of the toilet bowl. Each time you flush a little bit of the cleanser gets mixed in the water and keeps the bowl clean. It also has a nice fresh scent that gets activated w/each flush....so it's a 2 in 1. I like it and will continue to use it. Eventually the cleanser "tatoo" gets washed away and you apply it again to the side of the bowl.

I'm a little obsessive when it comes to cleaning .... I clean every Saturday. This morning I vacuumed the whole house, steam mopped in the kitchen & bathrooms, wiped down the kitchen with clorox wipes, cleaned the bathrooms ....

I hate a dirty house. And dirty bathrooms are NOT an option in my house.

Not to get too graphic, but I've actually been having problems with that lately. I might actually take that advice. A little poo hatchet.

Never really thought about that,I just got a bigger diameter toilet.

Coulda saved some time and money and had a conversation piece:D

While we're on this. What's up with guys who use the john and don't wash their hands? That's NASTY! I called some guy out for this the other day.

Yes it is. I think it came up in the urinal etiquette thread a while back. http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=270091&highlight=urinal

I get that too... I'm like WTF, my roommate's doesn't... What causes this?

Maybe your poop is toxic. :pooh: My wife and I have two bathrooms in our apartment, we both tend to use our "own", so don't think it's that as hers gets it, too.

Not to get too graphic, but I've actually been having problems with that lately. I might actually take that advice. A little poo hatchet.

When it comes to my grandpa, it's always graphic! :toilet: TMI! :ahhhhh:

Wow, I'm kind of surprised by these posts - we only do a thorough cleansing of the turlet when we're having a big get-together (maybe four times a year).

I go on cleaning rampages sometimes and occasionally decide to tackle the bathroom, but that's not often at all.

Although, in my defense, I've actually gotten compliments on how clean our bathroom is, so........ :whoknows:

Archived