Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi there.

TK

sooo....the tailgate is still fair game? I'll have to watch myself when I've drunk a couple. I tend to think of may stupid stuff but luckily have restrained from making any threads about them.

Nice to meet ya TK. I do enjoy reading all of the Mod's responses on this thread. You all seem to have a good sense of humor.

I think starting a thread about signing safety Roy Williams is enough to be banned. Just one mans opinion. Or is it the opinion of many!?

I think joke threads about signing people should result in a ban as well...that well ran dry a long time ago, it's not remotely funny anymore.

Gee. Another epic milestone in the history of E.S.. An annual ban thread. Learned something after reading some of the responses though. I now know who to yell at for rubbernecking on the road. Yeeesh.

Gee. Another epic milestone in the history of E.S.. An annual ban thread. Learned something after reading some of the responses though. I now know who to yell at for rubbernecking on the road. Yeeesh.

oh come on buddy... you cant act like you didnt laugh at a lot of it :D

To be honest with you all I hope this site does'nt get to hard on us as posters.Yes I agree the stupid (we should get this guy thread) after a player is released has to be stoped.What I really don't understand is how far are you and the mods going to take this b/c maybe some posters on here can't help it if their posts sounds stupid if that makes sense.

I was born with Cerebral Palsy and its harder for me to live up to the ordinary posters on here that have nothing wrong with them.I an't as good as typing well thought out posts like other posters on here.LOL when I post a messege on here it might look like a well thought out messege to me but make no sense to the other posters on here.TK,the only thing that I hope you do when you start banning posters over stupid remarks,posts is to keep this messege that I have just wrote in mind b/c like I said maybe some posters have a disadvantage on here.Some posters like me might have a tougher time trying to write out a well thought out post about the teams needs,or why they lost and other stuff.As long as you know what the poster is talking about is all that matters.

To be honest with you all I hope this site does'nt get to hard on us as posters.Yes I agree the stupid (we should get this guy thread) after a player is released has to be stoped.What I really don't understand is how far are you and the mods going to take this b/c maybe some posters on here can't help it if their posts sounds stupid if that makes sense.

I was born with Cerebral Palsy and its harder for me to live up to the ordinary posters on here that have nothing wrong with them.I an't as good as typing well thought out posts like other posters on here.LOL when I post a messege on here it might look like a well thought out messege to me but make no sense to the other posters on here.TK,the only thing that I hope you do when you start banning posters over stupid remarks,posts is to keep this messege that I have just wrote in mind b/c like I said maybe some posters have a disadvantage on here.Some posters like me might have a tougher time trying to write out a well thought out post about the teams needs,or why they lost and other stuff.As long as you know what the poster is talking about is all that matters.

Thank you for your explanation. :)

I think what TK is referring to is matters of obvious stupidity, which is a whole different world from a garbled post. The MODs, and ESers in general, are pretty good at noticing the difference.

Don't sweat it WV. The Mods are pretty fair with the bans. After all, they haven't permabanned some folks who probably richly deserve it...and those guys don't even have a disability. Assuming you don't consider being an Uncle Ruckus or a Luddite to be a disability. :)

I dont think he's gonna get you for not writing well - and to be honest, what you wrote, I think, is far better than what you are giving yourself credit for - I think he's talking about:

"JC sux omg y r we playin him we needs CB5!!!!111oneoneoneone"

or

"CB5 is t3h loozar! He sux!!!!!111oneoneoenoeneeleven"

or even

"Hey, Barry Sanders is still technically a free agent, can we sign him for VM + I?"

or

Starting a thread with the title "Jason Campbell" and the entire post comprises of "When do we replace him".

etc, etc.

Archived