Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi there.

TK

I never said they did, I just pointed out that this is a public message board paid by the redskins. Is that true? Or do you mods dish out the money yourselves for the message board?

ES is a free forum. With a set of rules that you agree to abide by when you join. Yes, pre merger, we did dish out the money to keep it going. That still doesn't mean we're allow knuckheads to come in here & ruin what we've built. We've kicked out Skins fans before the merger & we've still kicked them out after the merger. The reason we got the gig as the Official board is because the Team liked how we did things from the start. They've never asked us to change that. Never will. And part of our agreement is we still continue to run the board as we see fit. If that means separating the wheat from the chafe as we've done before, then so be it. And if that means that this isn't the place for you, then that's ok too. :)

Your known for abusing your powers.. This is a true comment, not a stupid one.

Wrong. Your comment is easily and reasonably arguable to be stupid in several ways, and is objectively unsupportable with examples. I could go into effectively persuasive detail about that because that's how I roll. :D

But I choose not to detail how erroneous your is assertion because it's not worth the work. And before you ready some limp and impotent rejoinder to my claim. let me assure you that there are few people here of any intelligence who will doubt I can do what I say, because I wouldn't say it, othwerwise. :)

You just trying to get attention TK? This is a legitimate question. This is a public message board for redskin fans, and your purposely trying to take it away from people who have opinions that you think are "stupid." I really dont understand why you would post something like this. If anyone else did a post like that you would ban them immediately. I wouldnt be surprised if you banned me.

On a more blunt note, if you had half the ****ing clue about matters in general that you seem to think you have, you'd know this is a long-established ES event that happens every couple years with different mods having taken the lead (like Art, tarhog, and Om in the past). And I doubt TK will ban you, because he usually likes letting people clown themselves.

For what? I'm just replying to a thread. Not breaking any rules here.

In fact (here's that clueless part again) you are---and I'll even tell you which rule (#18--which is usually an automatic ban) and bet you still won't figure out how it's applicable, and you'd want to argue it. :)

Now it's pretty easy for me (being super-smart and all), when I see a post like yours, to figure that going to the user notes will reveal a little story that provides predictable context. In your case, it's the three bans and one NNT involving three different staff members applying the actions. Wotta surprise.

BTW, gotta tell ya, whenever I see your name, that stupid Phil Collins song "Su-Su-Sudio" goes through me mind. I hate that song, but that's not your fault. :D

Ok, so I had to google 2 girls 1 cup.

:puke:

Oh, you poor poor soul. You were one of the 2 percent of human males not to accidentally watch that video and you screwed it up!

Your viewing of it is punishment enough, I think:evilg:

Archived