Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter isn't over just yet....next week should be watched...

Sticksboi05

Rule for this thread:

NO QUOTING OF THE WEATHER CHANNEL

Seriously. their forecasts change with every model run verbatim so stop saying "oh well on TWC, it says rain, or it says snow showers". They are not involved here. I think some guy in the other thread actually thought TWC puts out WSW's.

Anyway, if this thing does in fact hit which is looking pretty likely at this point, get ready to plow and shovel.

Why do you hate the weather channel so much? Do you work for Bob Ryan?

TWC, Accuweather etc. Their alerts needn't be looked at because they are inaccurate. The Accuweather Weather Alarm, don't look at it. The Accuweather website is much better than TWC though. I don't dislike TWC, I just know that quoting it as of now is pointless. They aren't going to go either way because if they say one thing, the people on here who think what TWC says is what happens will be mad if it in fact doesn't happen.

The fact that the TWC says snow showers Monday means absolutely nothing and the fact that the storm system to our south as of now is bringing rain doesn't matter either because a different system will work its way up the coast tomorrow.

Apparently the general public is aware of the coming storm. My wife just got back from the Safeway. She says the lot was jammed, the milk shelf is getting bare - she found a half gallon but the gallons were already gone. Lines at the register were 8 deep and growing - already extending into the food aisles.

:doh:

Archived