Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter isn't over just yet....next week should be watched...

Sticksboi05

TJ so your saying that central VA is getting a foot. SO I am suppose to expect a foot in Orange Va? IF so me and my dad will have so much fun playing frisbee in the snow and slaying down the hill. OMG I hope your right if so I will give you a big fat wet kiss. Ok maybe not to that extent but I will be so happy.

TJ so your saying that central VA is getting a foot. SO I am suppose to expect a foot in Orange Va? IF so me and my dad will have so much fun playing frisbee in the snow and slaying down the hill. OMG I hope your right if so I will give you a big fat wet kiss. Ok maybe not to that extent but I will be so happy.

It's entirely possible. In fact, central VA and the D.C./Baltimore areas have the best shot at 12+ inches.

It's not worth it! I don't care what your neighbors down the hill did to you, it's not worth throwing your life away!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not worth it! I don't care what your neighbors down the hill did to you, it's not worth throwing your life away!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, damn Orange High School education. Yea I met to say sleding. But yea my dad sound it going southward and it not going to happen. I hope your right and he is wrong cause I really really love winter and snow and I love playing in it. Even at age of 22 I get as giddy as a school girl about winter. So I really hope your right man, I really need this winter storm for or my sanity levels might go wild and I will actually have to slay someone.

If it happens I just slay a snow man with a katana.

LOL, damn Orange High School education. Yea I met to say sleding. But yea my dad sound it going southward and it not going to happen. I hope your right and he is wrong cause I really really love winter and snow and I love playing in it. Even at age of 22 I get as giddy as a school girl about winter. So I really hope your right man, I really need this winter storm for or my sanity levels might go wild and I will actually have to slay someone.

If it happens I just slay a snow man with a katana.

Your location says VA Beach. If that's where you are, then I have some bad news for you.

But I thought you said central VA..

Oh, crap I never changed my location. Yea I live in Orange Va. I lived in VB till i was 16 then move to Orange. But I have my mother in VB and I lived down there in 2007 for the summer and I just forgot to change my location.

But ok for Orange Va which is um central east VA how much snow? I read somewhere we not getting much. But I also read the Hampton Roads area is going to get more then us. I could be wrong tho. I don't know how to read the models.

So here we have Toe Jam's first official prediction (subject to change):

D.C./Baltimore: 8 to 14"

Roanoke/Southwest VA: 8 to 12"

Norfolk/VA Beach: Mainly Rain

Greensboro/Charlotte: 5 to 7"

Columbia, SC: 3 to 6"

Atlanta, GA: 2 to 4"

I'm holding you to that 8-12, B. :saber: (Finally got to use it!)

What changed today? Earlier today it looked like the the bulk was gonna go east and we were gonna be on the edge of it. Like 2 or 4 inches. Now this looks like it might be a real snow. What happened?

EDIT: WSLS calling for 2-4 inches for tomorrow. I want to see a Toe Jam/Patrick McKee cage match over who is right!

Archived