Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter isn't over just yet....next week should be watched...

Sticksboi05

I thought I had jinxed it but I knocked on wood and this one looks jinx proof.

So here's the basic rundown....

I-95 and east will do best with this storm. The further west you go, the likely less snow but still significant and plowable.

I-81 area is the cutoff of major snow. West of that corridor you will be very disappointed.

This is going to be a cold storm in the upper atmosphere so snow ratios much higher than 10:1 are likely.

-------------------------

Rule for this thread:

NO QUOTING OF THE WEATHER CHANNEL

Seriously. their forecasts change with every model run verbatim so stop saying "oh well on TWC, it says rain, or it says snow showers". They are not involved here. I think some guy in the other thread actually thought TWC puts out WSW's.

Anyway, if this thing does in fact hit which is looking pretty likely at this point, get ready to plow and shovel.

Big stores like BJ and Costco will be packed today. I'll buy 2 gallons of milk, 2 loaves of bread, 36 eggs, a pack of beef jerky and some pron.

why do people buy milk and bread when a storm is approaching?

Don't forget the [highlight]toiletpaper[/highlight].

?? What are you talking about, you guys are going to get hammered as well.

Come visit Radford one day and all will become clear. This is a weather nexus. Normal laws of physics do not apply here. :cool2:

Edit: What do you considered "hammered" btw? I'll be tickled ****less to see 4 inches of snow.

Archived