Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's The Most You've Ever Tipped Someone?

Califan007 The Constipated

It's interesting that nobody will ever admit to being a bad tipper. I've seen threads like this in the past, and the results are the same.

Everyone's a high roller, everyone's a big tipper.

However, talk to anyone who has waited tables for a living, you hear a completely different story. lol- I guess it's like being a bad driver. They're everywhere but nobody will ever admit to being one

I have given some ****ty tips before, but only if the service was horrible - ie the waiter/waitress looked like they couldn't care less about my order

It's interesting that nobody will ever admit to being a bad tipper. I've seen threads like this in the past, and the results are the same.

However, talk to anyone who has waited tables for a living, you hear a completely different story. lol- I guess it's like being a bad driver. They're everywhere but nobody will ever admit to being one

It's not my fault those guys don't live down here and benefit from my tipping :silly:

I have given some ****ty tips before, but only if the service was horrible - ie the waiter/waitress looked like they couldn't care less about my order

Lol I didn't tip my Coworker last night because she gave me such ****ty service... I know I'm going to catch hell for that... But she didn't even say 5 sentences to me... And my food got comped...

Me and my wife were at the bonefish in Fredricksburg a couple of years ago and we had this waitress that her husband was in Iraq and her daughter was just diagnosied with Cancer she seem pretty upset but gave us great service we gave her 100.00 on 40.00. I was leary at first to give but the waitress and my wife exchanged emails. Well we got home my wife found her on myspace found that every thing she told was true.

I gave the beer gys at Fed Ex a 50 one day to keep coming by. He did.

I also told a bartender if I could speak to the chef at a restaurant I went to one time and ordered Steak (Ican't spell it right) Aupuav? I gave the chef $100 and told him that was the best meal I'd ever eaten. He said that was a first and thanked me. That's when I made money like a drug dealer though. It's Ramen noodles nowadays.

Then earn your money by acting like you care!!!!

Really though, I don't ask for too much, and if my service is good then the tip is good.

Sorry babe. Women typically tip worse than men.

Older people generally tip 15%, Ignorant people tip 10% or less.

Your best tippers are generally between 27-45.

A $5 dollar tip on a $35 dollar tab is not a good tip.

I played poker with a guy that told me he got a $5 tip on $100 tab...just last night.

I'm not the worlds best tipper. But the lowest I'll go is 15%. I've never waited tables but know plenty who have.

The most is $50 on a $20 tab at dennys. The waiter was getting completely **** on by another table. They weren't happy with anything. I had $50 burning a hole. couldn't find anything I "needed" to spend it on. I figured if I didn't need it, someone else did.

Sorry babe. Women typically tip worse than men.

Older people generally tip 15%, Ignorant people tip 10% or less.

Your best tippers are generally between 27-45.

A $5 dollar tip on a $35 dollar tab is not a good tip.

I played poker with a guy that told me he got a $5 tip on $100 tab...just last night.

Sorry are you calling me a bad tipper?

Archived