Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Chimp's owner calls vicious mauling 'freak thing'

Zguy28

This has been receiving much coverage on our local news (as can be expected), but this chimp was quite domesticated. He would dress himself, brush his teeth with a Waterpik, buckle himself in the car when they went for a ride, drank wine out of a stemmed glass...

...and then ripped the face off of the owner's friend.

Wild animals are just that. The chimp was domesticated until it decided otherwise.

~Bang

...and then ripped the face off of the owner's friend.

Wild animals are just that. The chimp was domesticated until it decided otherwise.

~Bang

Agreed...she was nuts for having one as a pet...

...stay tuned to the end of this news report to see what the animal rights activists had to say...

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/connecticut/090217_Chimp_Owner_Talks_to_Fox_5_News

wait till you hear the audio of the 911 call from the owner of the chimp.

she was hysterical. "He killed my friend, and now he's going to attack me".

Police office at the scene, "we'd better get this one out of here, he doesn't have a face". talking about the victim, who was actually still alive. :rubeyes:

There was an attack last year where a chimp tore off the man's genitals and ate his face. Chimps are very powerful.

I'll try and find the story, I think it was in California.

This has been receiving much coverage on our local news (as can be expected), but this chimp was quite domesticated. He would dress himself, brush his teeth with a Waterpik, buckle himself in the car when they went for a ride, drank wine out of a stemmed glass...

I heard he watched TV with the remote and that baseball was his favorite. No bull****.

I don't think he went wild. I think he just went crazy. They said he had lyme disease and he had started to act weird. A human goes crazy and starts shooting people. A chimp goes crazy and starts eating people.

There was an attack last year where a chimp tore off the man's genitals and ate his face. Chimps are very powerful.

I'll try and find the story, I think it was in California.

It was at like a zoo or a lab or something. It was a few chimps and I think it was two men. Tore their faces off and ate them. I remember that.

From the article-

The chimp, who was known to walk around town, sometimes without a leash, also liked to surf on the Internet and was able to change the TV channel with a remote.

Has anybody seen BigMike around today?:D

Seriously though, that Lymes is a real mother ****er. It wrecked my life.

From the article-

The chimp, who was known to walk around town, sometimes without a leash, also liked to surf on the Internet and was able to change the TV channel with a remote.

Has anybody seen BigMike around today?:D

Seriously though, that Lymes is a real mother ****er. It wrecked my life.

bastid!!

If you're insinuating that you can't be racist against chimps, well... you'd be right. Chimp is a species, not a race. You could be species-ist, or an anti-chimpite, but not racist. :)

oh, so now you wont let a chimp have its own race identity?

next thing youre gonna try to convince me that pluto aint no planet!!

planetist

...stay tuned to the end of this news report to see what the animal rights activists had to say...

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/connecticut/090217_Chimp_Owner_Talks_to_Fox_5_News

HO-LY ****.

Un freakin' BELIEVABLE.

"Animal rights activists have been calling her to tell her she was WRONG to try to STOP the CHIMP from KILLING HER FRIEND."

If I didn't hear it with my own ears, I don't know if I could believe it.

I feel for this woman. The chimp had been hers since it was an infant, and she had no reason to expect this would happen. Granted, it did, and it's horrible, but damn,, how can you not feel for this lady?

~Bang

Archived