Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Chimp's owner calls vicious mauling 'freak thing'

Zguy28

Thank heavens you're okay lil buddy. :rotflmao:

i barely made it out alive man!! i had to eat a couple of faces, beat some cop ass but i made it out!!

now wheres my banana smoothie?

Pluto is Mickey Mouse's dog.

And dogs aren't plants, they're animals.

my dog used to take dumps that I swore were the size of planets

my dog used to take dumps that I swore were the size of planets

There's a cop story I read a while back (Wambaugh?), where the cops are kidding another cop, telling him that when you're chasing a suspect through back yards, always notice the size of the dog poop.

honestly, i have read stories where they pull limbs and genetials off. they pull your privates off to establish dominance and they are extremely strong and vicious

Sick balls, Bonzo.

seriously who would have thought chimps were so damn strong

Scrap the Caddy, Clyde.

BTW, all joking aside,

Yeah, I do feel some sympathy for the owner. To be in a position where you have to attack a pet of 14 years, with a butcher knife and then a shovel, to try to prevent it from killing someone. . . .

I feel more sympathy for the woman with no face. But I do feel for the owner.

(In fact, I feel sympathy for the chimp, too. There really isn't a winner, here.)

(Except for the jokes.) :)

Sick balls, Bonzo.

Scrap the Caddy, Clyde.

Yeah, I'd rather have an Orangutan. I don't think they are nearly as prone to violent behavior, at least not deadly force.

Chimps are some brutal animals. I've seen them on TV ripping monkeys apart while they were alive and forming hunting parties to hunt down other chimps and killing them.

I just told my wife (who is currently in Brazil) last night to take some pictures of monkeys for me and that it was a lock that I'll have a pet monkey one day.

I want a little one though. That can sit on my shoulder. Bad ass.

Kinda like this, which is actually in Brazil:

Amazon3.jpg

Or this:

evil-monkey.jpg

No chance I'd get a 200-pound ape.

Yeah, I'd rather have an Orangutan. I don't think they are nearly as prone to violent behavior, at least not deadly force.

Chimps are some brutal animals. I've seen them on TV ripping monkeys apart while they were alive and forming hunting parties to hunt down other chimps and killing them.

Yeah, there's a reason why the scientists who teach language to apes use gorillas.

This story remind sme of Chris Rock when he was talking about the Tiger who injured Sigfreid I believe.

"That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger!"

My thoughts exactly.

I think the ***** should face criminal and civil charges honestly. It's synonymous with a Pit Bull mauling another citizen, except dogs are like, domesticated and stuff.

Anyone that honestly thinks it's a good idea to house a chimp is ****ing retarded, and she should have been the one that took the beatdown.

• 8 months later...
Have you seen this poor lady on Oprah? Here are the pictures, the "current" picture is pretty graphic so i'll go down a little bit before I post it in case you want to bail on it...

Before:

before.jpg

Current:

after.jpg

all i get are red x's, can someone help?

Archived