Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ass Dialing

Whiskeypeet

Ass Dialing: The proper term for sitting on your cell and calling someone.

How often does this happen to the members of ES? You ass dial your wife, grilfriend, buddies, boss, parents, etc. And you feel like a dumbass.

Today, a friend ass dialed me twice. So I called him back and he ass answered his phone.....then ass hung up. I was impressed.

I generally have my crackberry in it's holster. However, there are times that, for whatever reason, my phone winds up falling out of its holster and on my truck seat..

I, luckily, only ass dialed once before. I dialed a chick that I was seeing.. She was so happy that I called but, was quite pissed when it turned out that she was talking to my ass and not to me personally lol...

My friend would keep her iPhone in her back pocket. That is until she sat on it one day and cracked the screen. I laughed at her for a good hour for that one cause I always told her she was gonna break it one day, and sure enough she cracked the thing.

Exactly. I'm only interested in paying for the iPhone once in the next two years or so. The front pocket makes so much more sense.

My old phone was so bad that I didn't need to ass dial, it would randomly decide to call people. and it was a clam-shell design so its not like any buttons were being pressed. I once called my brother while I was in the middle of shooting some hoops with him. It also called people when I had it in my hand (but closed and what-not). I would see the front LCD turn on with a message that says its calling someone. :wtf:

I've "purse dialed" before. My BlackBerry will still call 911 when the keypad is locked and I'm worried I'm gonna make an unintentional emergency call someday - and I'll just be standing in a bar or something... :rolleyes:
Happy Valentine's Day to all you ass dialers! Thanks for all of the 5-minute-long messages consisting solely of the sounds of your car and/or your muffled voice talking to someone else :flowers:

My boss at my last job used to purse dial me from his briefcase. Annoying as ****. I rock the flip phones so I don't do it to other people; I leave the unintentional calls to my 2-year old son. As for 911, I had to call it a few years ago when I saw a horrific accident on the Interstate - at which point my phone went into some kind of emergency mode and locked up EXCEPT for 911. Weird.

Ass Dialing: The proper term for sitting on your cell and calling someone.

How often does this happen to the members of ES? You ass dial your wife, grilfriend, buddies, boss, parents, etc. And you feel like a dumbass.

Today, a friend ass dialed me twice. So I called him back and he ass answered his phone.....then ass hung up. I was impressed.

i thought it was called pants dialing??? i guess i was wrong.

Methinks that this thread was inspired by the new BlackBerry commercial in which the dude sits down on the couch with his little half-cantaloupe+spoon, and then his b****y-yet-adorable-and-witty girlfriend comes in and says that she just got a call from his butt... then she tells him to get the BB that flips closed (I love the way she says it) :D

Archived