Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your thoughts on KFC?

WizSkinsO's

I eat it about once a year or once every two years or so.

Most times I go there I'm reminded why I only eat it once a year or so :silly:

KFC seems to have real problems with their locations. Even the new ones are dumps. Very poorly managed it seems. Indicative of a greater problem.

The chicken was soggy and wet, and seemed undercooked. The employees were rude, dirty looking, and the place was filthy.

This particular KFC wasn't what the Colonel had in mind when he started the business.

Jackpot.

If you ask ten people where their worst fast food experience was, I bet 8 of them say KFC.

Matter of fact, there is a thread with posters' horrible experiences. Theres many examples of the crap they call KFC.

We used to have one down here in Waldork, but it close about a year ago

Yea that really pissed me off, I used to hit the Dorf spot quite often.

As far as Popeyes vs. KFC, I think overall I'd give the edge to Popeyes, but I love the spicy crunchy wings at KFC. Besides Popeyes is the official chicken of the Washington Redskins:D.

Yea that really pissed me off, I used to hit the Dorf spot quite often.

As far as Popeyes vs. KFC, I think overall I'd give the edge to Popeyes, but I love the spicy crunchy wings at KFC. Besides Popeyes is the official chicken of the Washington Redskins:D.

Looooove that chicken from POOOOPEYYYYES! ;)

Never heard of it until Spiff mentioned it, but I think Cluck U Chicken might be the best name for a fast food place ever. Good grief, I'd go there just for the name.

As for chicken, I really used to like KFC. The original recipe chicken was good, and the mashed potatoes and gravy were outstanding. More recently, that chain has taken a down turn in a big way -- it's all nasty. I can still get behind some of their mashed potatoes and gravy, but the rest can go the way of the dodo(which I suspect they are now using for their "chicken").

Church's is darn good eating. Their chicken is good and their biscuits are out of this world. My wife goes gaga over fried okra, and they have that as well -- so we're covered. I don't like their potatoes and gravy as much, but 3/4 is not bad.

The best value for chicken usually comes from your local grocery store. Good grief, the size of the pieces of chicken used at a grocery store deli versus fast food -- you'd think you were eating ostrich.

Popeyes is so much better overall.

KFC does have great "hot wings", it's just the rest that sucks.

Bojangles is mediocre.

Churches flat out sucks.

I pretty much agree, although I do like KFC every once in a while.

Living in Charlotte makes me miss Popeyes. There is not one anywhere near me.

Archived