Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more XBOX 360, I broke up with my XBOX 360 today (XBOX 360 can go to hell)

heyholetsgogrant

I got rid of my XBOX 360 today, I'm tired of the RROD and the *&^%$# customer service. Within the next few weeks, I will be in the PS3 community. Anyone here switch to PS3 from XBOX 360 or have a PS3?

-Grant

I used to be a PSWii60 owner. Not anymore. PSWii all the way. I went through multiple 360's before I finally had enough and sold the last refurb they sent me.

I've had 3 360's but I still think its better than Wii or PS3. My roommate has a PS3 and we use my 360 waaay more. My girlfriend has a Wii and we use it for Wii fit and Wii Sports, but thats about it. I just think 360 is the better video game system. PS3 is a great "entertainment" system. The Blu-Ray player is awesome as well as being able to surf the internet, but some of the games aren't much better than the games for 360. There is also no denying that Xbox Live is way better than the Playstation Network. Yeah you have to pay for XBL, but its only $50 for 13 months, and now you can even get the Gold Membership for only $38 for 13 months. Wii is also fun to play from time to time, but I most of the games just don't appeal to me. Thats just my opinion. I don't bas anyone who uses the other 2, I just feel like 360 is better suited for what I'm looking for.

I bought our PS3 for my husband for Christmas in '07 - it works great. I don't play it as much as he does, but he hasn't had any problems with it at all.

Our friend's 360 just died (he had it about 8 months). He's always been an xbox fan, but after getting the ring of death and going rounds with customer service, he's decided to give up and go with the PS3.

We have all three.

xbox360 is the main 'serious' gaming platform because of Live. wii is getting more action. PS3 is our bluray player and we have one game for it (Resistance 2) which came with the initial purchase as a bundle.

We've now had the 360 platform for more than three years. We've had the RROD a couple of times but Microsoft has shipped a new one at no cost to us within a week or so. Given the amount of play it has had, conservatively thousands of hours (gamer score over 30,000), if the 360 failed again and wasn't covered I think we've more than had our money's worth and would get another one.

Archived