Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Quotations

What are some of yours?

“If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.” - Tallulah Bankhead

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.” -Helen Keller

"I used to think the brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I realized, well, look what's telling me that." -Emo Phillips

“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.” -various people

“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.” -James Earl Jones

“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life would have been like if I'd just been myself.” - Brittany Renée

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”

-Neil Gaiman

I don't agree with his "I hate love" stance, but damn if that doesn't describe heartbreak to a mf "T" lol...

You didn't know Helen Keller could communicate?

I did..I know she mumbled and made noises. It was a joke. a bad one obviously...lol

"I wish you could find one molecule in my body that gives a **** about what you have to say" Ice-T

"Im just a "n-word" who loves titties" Dave Chappelle

"We can scream 'I just dont give a ****' and see who means it" Eminem

I am not a member of any organized political party. I, sir, am a Democrat.

- Will Rogers

It takes a very special man to be an NFL Head Coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.

- John Madden.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Ghandi

"Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." Jerry Garcia

“Don’t you ever listen to the sermons by that guy in church; you know Captain Whats-his-name.” Homer Simpson

I've said I'm a humanist, but music is proof that there is a God. - - Kurt Vonnegut

If by the last quarter of the twentith century godliness wasn't next to something a little more interesting than cleanliness, it might be time to reevaluate our notions of godliness. - Tom Robbins ‘Skinny Legs and All’

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

-- Winston Churchill

"A nation thinking it can tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket thinking he can lift himself up by the handle." -Winston Churchill

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Those are great.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body." US Marine Corps

"The only easy day was yesterday." Navy SEALs

"I prepared myself to do what I had to do; then i had faith" Vinny Testaverde or Joe Montana or Joe Namath

"Game fish swim upstream" I don't know

"BOB SAGET!!!" Tourrette's guy

"Look what I can do" Stuart from MadTV

He turned out to be quite a failure, or so they say. But there's a quote that, at the time it was originally said, it was just epic determination:

".....I hear you!........the rest of the world hears you!.........and the people who knocked these buildings down, will hear from all of us soon!" - George W. Bush.

Archived