Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one who finds the Progressive Insurance chick sexy?

RedlightG20

Cute. However the more I look at her, I can see that without make-up she may be less cute.

However, there is one woman who is what I call a career commercial person, who is in everything. From personal lubricants, to candles, to insurance, but she is MILF hot!!

Erica2.jpg

shaffer-elbow.jpg

I'm the same way....I dont know why. I hate red hair, but my freak alarm goes off everytime she is on TV.

I'm the same, man. I usually don't like girls with red hair. But something about her. She seems classy, I guess. And I remember she came on the tv one day and I said to my gf that I thought she looked pretty good. She goes, "HER?...she's UGLY!" (true story)

Yep! :cool:...I have a thing for women with a good sense of humor, a sense of intelligence, and nice legs lol...

Seriously, she's not that bad, I guess. I just don't find her the least bit attractive. Take it for what its worth, though. Until recently, I never thought Tina Fey was either. So maybe she could grow on me.

the hot one is the girl on the yellow pages add where the boyfriend breaks up with her over a video phone with the other girl in the background, now she is hot

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Why would he break up with that? I'm also a fan of the Mazda woman and in that $5 footlong Subway commercial there is this Asian girl on the right who laughs with her coworker, she even does a little dance. She is only shown for a little bit but she is hot.

Progressive chick....nah not so much. But I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

I giggle everytime I see the one where she goes off on the party noisemaker, then sheepishly says "I wrote that."

every time i see that. i wish i was the other guy so i could take the noisemaker and shove it down her throat til she convulses and stops breathing. lol

and then slap her for good measure.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Why would he break up with that? I'm also a fan of the Mazda woman and in that $5 footlong Subway commercial there is this Asian girl on the right who laughs with her coworker, she even does a little dance. She is only shown for a little bit but she is hot.

Progressive chick....nah not so much. But I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

Hey, man, what's the latest on you and the girl you work with? Did you guys ever go out?

Archived