Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one who finds the Progressive Insurance chick sexy?

RedlightG20

Hey, man, what's the latest on you and the girl you work with? Did you guys ever go out?

No not yet. She works 7 days a week. I said something like, "If you work seven days a week then when are we going to hang out?" She smiled and said wait until she switches jobs, which she is soon(she's moving to the clinical ward and is going to become a therapist). So really it's just when she has time. I'm gonna bring it up again before she leaves in a couple weeks. It seems that patience is the route with this one. I'm actually working on another chick right now too. I'm a playa all of a sudden. ;)

That light redheaded girl who comes in and asks about car insurance to the Progressive chick is hot. I actually just saw that commercial.

the hot one is the girl on the yellow pages add where the boyfriend breaks up with her over a video phone with the other girl in the background, now she is hot

Naw, the other one, from the same yellowpages, but the one who is getting married and needs to have her back tatto removed before the wedding. She is the hot one.

Here is the commercail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTnwWzNGPIQ

Naw, the other one, from the same yellowpages, but the one who is getting married and needs to have her back tatto removed before the wedding. She is the hot one.

Here is the commercail.

YES!!!!!!!!

the funny thing about this commercial is that everyone calls me mike but my given name is thomas. my girlfriend and i saw this commercial and i started laughing because she shot me the look.

i definitely think that flo is a lot better looking in the pic that phoward posted but she is ok in the commercial.

another hot commercial girl is in the mercury commercials that they dont run anymore. her name is jill wagner and she is so hot.

JillWagner.jpg

Here is the commercail.

Her name is Blanca Soto.....and OMG everytime I see that commercial, I thought she was so damn hot.

pics prove I was right.

CLICK LINK to view slideshow

http://web.mac.com/blancasoto/BLANCA_SOTO/Photos.html

balncasoot4bx.png

2436855433_a84c442e64.jpg

perfect 10 in my eyes.

Eh, I don't see it.

The one good thing about those commercials though is at least I know that Tori from Saved By the Bell is still getting work.....

OMFG the puzzle is solved for me. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! :cheers: For the love of god I couldn't figure out who that was, and I kept telling my wife, "I've seen that chick somewhere before." Now it all makes sense. :cheers:

Edit*** Just saw that someone confirmed it was one of Tori's triplet sister. That's OK, they're both hot.

• 7 months later...
Am I the only one who finds the Progressive Insurance chick sexy?

Here's the story on your girl : Stephanie Courtney

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Progressive-Insurance-Woman-Stephanie-Courtney.aspx?cp-searchtext=Progressive%20Insurance%20lady&FORM=MSNSEA&gt1=36010

She's not so hot, in this close-up, and she's not a girl, she's 39 :

1D84A61D9C4B437157A0DF1C922A.jpg

With her dated-yet-hip look and suspicious enthusiasm for car insurance, the star of Progressive's TV commercials is an unlikely celebrity. But you're not alone in wondering: Just who is the Progressive Auto Insurance woman?

Meet Stephanie: The actress who plays Progressive's spokeswoman is 39-year-old actress Stephanie Courtney. She's recently married and lives in Los Angeles. Here's a photo of her out of character.

"Ad-ing" to her résumé: Stephanie has worked as a TV and film actress for more than a decade. (Click to find her full credits.) Notable parts, albeit small ones, were on "ER" and "Without a Trace," plus a recurring role on "Mad Men" (as who?).

Virtual video library: Want to see the Progressive ads in question? Watch them here.

Clearing the air: Stephanie also appears in a TV commercial for Glade air freshener, the one featuring yoga. Watch it here. (She's in the blue tank top.)

Super trouper: She's a member of L.A. improv troupe the Groundlings, where many famous funny folk trained. Other alumni include a "Friends" actress, a late-night talk show host and a man-child with flood pants and a red bicycle.

Her monologue: Here's video of her comedic monologue "The 99 Cent Store."

Another famous Flo: According to her "tricked-out name tag," the Progressive character's name is Flo. Wasn't there a waitress named Flo on a 1970s sitcom? And what was Flo's catchphrase?

Friends, indeed: Stephanie has her own Facebook page (click to find it), with a four-digit friend count.

Stop-action stardom: On the animated MTV show "Celebrity Deathmatch," Stephanie provided the voice of another quirky brunette television actress, who grew from cult favorite into A-lister.

Getting the Flo look: Flo stands out amid television's vacant young things. Learn how you, too, could rock mid-century eye makeup and a flipped-up hairdo.

Progressive details: What's the story on Progressive, anyway? How long has this company been around, and where is it based?

The Geico connection: And don't forget about Flo's arch competitors: Geico's gecko and cavemen. Not to stir up conspiracy theories, but it turns out Stephanie is no stranger to the Geico cavemen. What's the connection?

Archived