Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cologne

buenosdiaz

Well I am unbelievable so I guess it's only fitting :bow:

The only thing I don't like is that an ex boyfriend is the one who got me started using it

It is a unique scent. I can always pick it out if someone around me happens to be wearing it.

Bad thing is, it reminds me of my ex girlfriend. :doh:

LOL its Issey Miyake but yeah that is a good one. I also like Sander by Jill Sander, the original Dolce and Gabbana and of course Drakar Noir LOL j/k

LOL, yeah I didn't know how to spell it. My girl always calls it "Mr. Miyagi" and I was trying to remember the spelling on the top of the box. Ohg well, thanx for lending a hand with that one. It is the panty dropper though.

OLD_SPICE_M.JPG

It's funny how many women say "wow, that smells nice"....and then can't believe it's Old Spice. Thank god my wife likes it our it never would have worked out. :bow::hump:

I use to wear Grey Flannel & Polo in High School...but then realized as I got older that those designer scents weren't worth it when you can hit the CVS for a $7.99 bottle of O/S. :silly:

Since we're on the cologne topic, we should also include how much of it we use. I go for subtleness and do the 1-2 sprays in the air and walk through it rather than spray it directly. I also put it on before I put a shirt on, I read that it mixes with the oils on your skin and gives a more unique scent.

For the people doing repeated direct shots to the chest, neck, face, and anywhere else you hit as you are giving yourself an oozie style cologne attack ... it's way too overpowering, and it seems like you are overloading on it to cover up the fact that you didn't bathe.

Since we're on the cologne topic, we should also include how much of it we use. I go for subtleness and do the 1-2 sprays in the air and walk through it rather than spray it directly. I also put it on before I put a shirt on, I read that it mixes with the oils on your skin and gives a more unique scent.

For the people doing repeated direct shots to the chest, neck, face, and anywhere else you hit as you are giving yourself an oozie style cologne attack ... it's way too overpowering, and it seems like you are overloading on it to cover up the fact that you didn't bathe.

:applause: Agreed. Any more than the spray and walk and you're prolly that douche that I can smell from the opposite side of the metro car.

Archived