Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cologne

buenosdiaz

I rock three and a p.

109216618_small.jpg

Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier

For when I'm just rocking my normal swagger.

armani-img-tag.jpg

Armani Code

For when I'm trying to class it up.

P164302_hero.jpg

Euphoria by Calvin Klein

For when it's ****ty weather. (But really I had it before the other two, which I got from wifey for my birthday, and ****ty weather is just my excuse to switch it up.)

And then, for when I am lazy and absolutely don't give a ****...

hba_axe_spray_kilo_p.jpg

Kilo by Axe

A remnant of my late-teens. And for 4 bucks or w/e it really isn't that bad.

Newsflash for way too many people out there - a person should not be able to smell your cologne unless they are right up on your body. Do not spray the cologne directly onto your skin...walk into it. yes its lame, but no one, and I mean no one - chicks, coworkers, friends, anyone - wants to smell your prada as you walk by them. its totally tasteless and absolutely juvenile. Anyone over the age of 9 should know this already.

That said, I use Versace & D&G, they are nice and light and do not linger powerfully. Very very very light spray. The best cologne though? A good natural soap. Women simply dig cleanliness.

GACOLB..is axe really any good? I know the commercials are but I havent even smelled anyone who wears it.

Nasty. You know when someones wearing a really ugly shirt, but you know they chose to wear it because they like it, its so "different" that its in no way just another one of their shirts, they deliberately chose THAT shirt, so you say "wow nice shirt" but you really mean "that thing is HIDEOUS"

Thats what people are commenting on with the Axe spray. If someone can smell you from more than 3 inches from your skin, its overpowering, obnoxious, and chances are they dont really like it unless they are under 18 or are the type of chick you meet in a bar in frederick and bang out in the back of her daddys camaro.

• 2 years later...

Blast from the past. I miss my buddy BigMike619 in the Tailgate.

Anyway, two years later and I still have much of the same. Though I've added one that is now my favorite, easily:

Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Man

21Jhxm0PzlL._AA300_.jpg

Armani - Code

armani_code__15391_zoom.jpg

Calvin Klein - Intense Euphoria

calvin-klein-euphoria-men-intense-eau-de-toilette-spray-50ml.jpg

Dolce and Gabbana - The One (my favorite)

dolce-gabbana-one-eau-toilette-spray15135.jpg

And yes, I still have some Axe. Same bottle for the past year or so and it's really only used for when my brother smokes weed and he asks to borrow something to cover it up. I might throw it on every now and then if I'm straight bumming it. Cologne for when you're wearing Crocs.

The only cologne I've ever used was Abercombie-Fierce... And I've bought 3 things from Abercrombie, Fierce, Fierce and Fierce... My super ex LOVED IT... (This is from when I was 19) I should probably try out some other ones... DG sounds like something I need, but I have NO IDEA what smells good... they all smell like alcohol to me...

Archived