Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. To Be Released?? (Do You Think The Skins Would bother???)

Andre3stacks

Why don't you all just calm down and stop talking about who is the cancer and who isn't. Clinton Portis works harder than anyone on the team and makes plays but when he voices his displeasure for things he is a cancer. The running game was working and we were winning. When we abandoned the run for the passing game we started losing. TO won't be in DC so that is not a worry for me. Also Portis will have even a better season next year than he had this season.

I don't know if they would bother or not. Cerrato drafted him, but since San Fran was left a steaming pile of ashes after he was through with them(and T.O and Jeff Garcia forever enemies), maybe he would shy away. Danny may have learned from the Deion fiasco though and not bother.

However, I would not want him here. Even if he does help JC to the Super Bowl(unlikely), the team will blow up a few years down the road after Snyder extends his contract believing that he's changed or something.

TO IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SKINS NEED!

Bring him here, he's gonna demolish this team. Isn't that what a lot of you want, to start from scratch??

In other news, I hate Terrell Owens with a passion. There are only 2 people in the whole world I hate, and he is one of them. The other one is his butt buddy and his quarterback, man. We will not sign Owens. I'd be surprised if ANY team signed him, in all seriousness. The **** he did with Dallass.

Edit: I just wanted to say, I would pay money to see one of our guys knock the hell out of TO if he was signed here. You know that Portis would, or DHall would. What if Jason Campbell finally lost it and threw down with TO, and beat the living crap out him? That would be awesome.

1- Ex-Cowboy..................check

2- Old.............................check

3- Big contract.................check

4- Arrogant tool................check

5- Every Redskin fan

cant stand the sight

of him..........................check

Oh yeah, I'm talking about Deion Sanders.

I'm pretty confident Snyder will try to sign him. This is right up his alley.

1- Ex-Cowboy..................check

2- Old.............................check

3- Big contract.................check

4- Arrogant tool................check

5- Every Redskin fan

cant stand the sight

of him..........................check

Oh yeah, I'm talking about Deion Sanders.

I'm pretty confident Snyder will try to sign him. This is right up his alley.

Sadly...you're totally right. :doh:

Hey RVD....whats up???

I'm at work late cause of an IT issue...sometimes being the boss isn't all it's cracked up to be.

oh...and I hated Deion.....pretty much didn't watch the skisn when he was playing...I hate any ex NFC east player being on our team...just doesn't seem right.

I'm going to look at this in a different light.

If TO had JC's humble nature, he may have easily gone down as one of the greatest professional athletes of all time.There is no denying his pure athletic ability. The dude is in his mid-thirties and is in better shape than any rookie out there. He consistently burns CB's in his ripe old age. Had he gone to the Patriots or Denver, he would have set records.

But he's not humble. It's all about TO. He tears teams apart. Dallas fell apart for a reason. There was a lot going on behind the scenes. Bringing him to DC would tear down everything that we have built in 4 years. Would it bring better talent? Absolutely. (for a year or two) Would it be like taking a cyanide pill? Absolutely.

"I think we all know that chemistry is the problem with this team more than the schemes or anything else," a Cowboys source said. "Are we going to continue to allow talent to outweigh everything else in the decisions we make with players and putting the roster together? We're like the Redskins used to be when they signed every player they wanted. There's more to it than talent. It has to be more about the team.

I have to agree with Jerry there for once. The Skins weren't a winning team then because they bought their way to a championship, and still aren't a winning team because of the ramifications those years had on our subsequent teams. Heck even Joe Gibbs couldn't fix this mess.

I think it's at least a testament to the fact that Jones is actually able to admit his wrongdoings and move on. Unfortunately with Snyder he just keeps the same personnel and the same thing keeps happening.

*sigh*

If we are going to throw money at a WR I would hope it would be Boldin, he is a FA this off season.

Why do people keep thinking Boldin is a FA? At the beginning of the year he wanted to be traded and had 3 years and 12 million dollars left on his deal. Trust me if he was a FA i would be all for throwing all the money his way.

I still think we should go after Housh for like a 3 year deal. He would be a solid number #2 for Moss and the rookies can learn more from him and develop.

Archived