Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. To Be Released?? (Do You Think The Skins Would bother???)

Andre3stacks

Agreed. TO isn't worth the money. Cowherd was making direct comparisons between TO and Vincent jackson and CLEARLY illustrated that VJ was more productive at a tenth of the price tag owens carries.

Houshmandzadeh is out there and so is Bryant Johnson. Not that we need any more WRs.

While TO is an amazing talent... we do not have the coaching staff to keep him corralled (sp). I would take him if the situation was different. Face it... no matter how much you hate the guy, he is an INSTANT upgrade to our WR corp. And ther is now way most opposing defenses could double Moss and Ownes sucsessfully. Now... if JC could look like he did the beginning of the season would help too.

I don't want Dallas to release T.O. He's one of the best things to happen for the Washington Redskins in a long time.

hahah, that's actually a great point... I always felt roy williams (the safety) being voted to pro bowl after pro bowl and regarded as this elite player was also to the benefit of the skins... it was only last year the rest of the league figured out he couldn't cover... moss and coley lived off that guy for a while...

hahah, that's actually a great point... I always felt roy williams (the safety) being voted to pro bowl after pro bowl and regarded as this elite player was also to the benefit of the skins... it was only last year the rest of the league figured out he couldn't cover... moss and coley lived off that guy for a while...

exactly. I want Dallas and the media to continue to think that the Pukes are LOADED with "talent" from top to bottom, and are only one play or one player away from STEAM ROLLING the rest of the league.

This is good for the Washington Redskins. :D

As fans of a team that we loved and respected for well mannered and classy players, we have been abused by free agency, lackluster coaching, and chronic underachievers at every position on the field. We get a few players who have a good work ethic like Ken Harvey or London Fletcher, but largely their effort is wasted due to everyone else underperforming.

That said, I don't like Terrell Owens. He would be a huge improvement over the receivers we do have though. He WONT get the ball because Campbell isn't good enough to get the ball to him, so he will pout and then we have more than one problem in the locker room.

If we had a good quarterback and a good passing offense I'd consider his downside, you just have to because he is a game changer, but would probably end up passing on him.

I have to be honest: Throw away the fact that he's the worse locker room player EVER and admit that he's damn good. That said, I wouldn't want him on the Redskins but I DO really want the Skins to get Boldin from Arizona. He's younger and can play. He's the perfect compliment to Moss and hopefully Thomas. Kelly, I hope he kicks the injury issues but I doubt it.

TO would eat Zorn for breakfast.

Not necessarily. While T.O. would be at his worst on this team I think his battles with HC success would come down to how Danny?Vinny react when he or his agent call up 12 times a day complaining thar Zorne is being a big meanny to him and better stop before he holds his breath till he dies.

T.O. is still one of the top 4 receivers in the NFL. Portis and T.O. are friends, don't see that this would be a problem. WE NEED A TOP RECEIVER. Moss is a number 2 at best.

Look for Dan to make an offer if this is true. T.O. would love to play the Eagles and Cowboys each year.... Just my thoughts...

Take your Clinton Portis bashing somewhere else. If you can't love a player that wears his heart on his sleeve and gives it all on the field then you are ridiculous. Granted Portis shouldn't have aired the feelings he had on a radio show, but he admitted that and it isn't a weekly thing like with TO and other "cancers." Portis may be one of those guys with a personality the coach must "manage" but he is far from a cancer my friend.

HTTR

TO does the exact same thing and none of you want him here for a reason. Still doesn't change that fact. Calling Portis a cancer is too much I agree. Im just saying both of them on the team wouldn't be good.

Archived