Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. To Be Released?? (Do You Think The Skins Would bother???)

Andre3stacks

We brought in an ex cowboy for a head coach and I still cheered for us.

We brought in a washed up ex cowboy corner back for a grip of cash, I still cheered.

We hired a coach who didn't seem to care, I stood behind him.

We brought in ex cowboy players and I cheered for them even though it hurt.

We fired one of my all time favorite coaches, after a very strong finish and I stayed.

We make tons of poor decisions and I still cheer for us.

If they signed TO, it would hurt like nothing else they could do.

I really dont consider him a cancer but both of them colliding and become one. Imagine press conferences with both of them complaining about not getting the ball more. :( TO is much worse ofcourse but both on the same team wouldn't be pretty.

Take your Clinton Portis bashing somewhere else. If you can't love a player that wears his heart on his sleeve and gives it all on the field then you are ridiculous. Granted Portis shouldn't have aired the feelings he had on a radio show, but he admitted that and it isn't a weekly thing like with TO and other "cancers." Portis may be one of those guys with a personality the coach must "manage" but he is far from a cancer my friend.

HTTR

Take your Clinton Portis bashing somewhere else. If you can't love a player that wears his heart on his sleeve and gives it all on the field then you are ridiculous. Granted Portis shouldn't have aired the feelings he had on a radio show, but he admitted that and it isn't a weekly thing like with TO and other "cancers." Portis may be one of those guys with a personality the coach must "manage" but he is far from a cancer my friend.

HTTR

Well put. I hate hearing people call Portis a "cancer".

The guy fights for every yard, every block, every play. No matter what our record is (which is always worse if he isn't in the game).

Veteran's minimum with incentives. Real incentives. Real minimum.

In my opinion, T.O. is the Rasheed Wallace of the NFL. Right situation with us fixing our lines would at least make us competitive in every game legitimetly. I'd like to see Zorn find different ways to get his star players into big play oppurtunities. T.O. would allow us to open the field up more for other players to make a larger impact. That's a couple playoff games right there.

Do it. :helmet:

Veteran's minimum with incentives. Real incentives. Real minimum.

In my opinion, T.O. is the Rasheed Wallace of the NFL. Right situation with us fixing our lines would at least make us competitive in every game legitimetly. I'd like to see Zorn find different ways to get his star players into big play oppurtunities. T.O. would allow us to open the field up more for other players to make a larger impact. That's a couple playoff games right there.

Do it. :helmet:

It's not about money with Owens, and he would definetly makes a much more competitive team, but that's not the problem. He causes trouble. Simple as that. He's done it 3 times now, and look at the QB's he had a problem with. Garcia, McNabb and Romo sits to pee. All of them are superior to Campbell, so how long before the JC TO relationship would be strained and spill over in to the media.

am shocked that anyone took this question seriously and even more shocked there are some who would be for it...

under no circumstances should the redskins contemplate for a second getting TO (should he become available)... doesn't matter if he was willing to pay us to play here... the guy is burning bridges with a 3rd team, a 3rd team he's leaving in a worse situation than when he joined, a 3rd QB he can't get along with, a 3rd coach (this time being the OC) he can't work with, and a 3rd locker room that's been divided by his ridiculous antics...

I'd rather matt milen be our GM for the next 10 years than have TO play a single snap here...

Veteran's minimum with incentives. Real incentives. Real minimum., (So minimum it is non-existent.)

In my opinion, T.O. is the Rasheed Wallace of the NFL. Right situation with us our lines would at least make us competitive in every game legitimetly. I'd like to see Phillips find different ways to get his star players into big play oppurtunities. T.O. would allow us to open the field up more for other players to make a larger impact. That's a couple playoff games right there. The Cowboys are going to win multiple SB's with TO. Philly was stupid and will do nothing but flounder without him. NFCE look out.

Do it.

Thought I would help clean up this wreck. :cop:

Let's hope not.

If Boldin is out there he's a much better value or TJ H.

But signing a WR would be a huge waste considering we have 2 starters (although one is a number 2 and the other is a slot) and 2 rookies with nothing but potential that cannot be realized if they sit on the bench forever.

How many ways can i say this... No, Nope, Nut(Australia), Naw, Nah, No way, Na, Sega (Fiji), Nein, Ji nahi (Hindi), ndak (Indonesian), Iie (Japan)

that will do. i mean do you really want a guy on your team who signals his own initials after he scores a td?

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Now that's pretty good!!!:notworthy

Archived