Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. To Be Released?? (Do You Think The Skins Would bother???)

Andre3stacks

ESPN's Ed Werder reports that the Cowboys have had internal discussions about releasing Terrell Owens this offseason.

This is a massive long shot. Owens, due a $3.1 million roster bonus and $2.67 million base salary in 2009, is well worth the money and showed late in the 2008 season that he hasn't lost a step. The 35-year-old scored five TDs in Dallas' last eight games, averaging 18.9 yards per catch over that span.

I personally dont want him but I just got a feeling Snyder may consider it. :doh: Wouldn't mind it but 2 probable cancers on offense are way too much.

1. Hell no!!!

2. CP is not a cancer and nowhere near TO in what he does

I really dont consider him a cancer but both of them colliding and become one. Imagine press conferences with both of them complaining about not getting the ball more. :( TO is much worse ofcourse but both on the same team wouldn't be pretty.

How many ways can i say this... No, Nope, Nut(Australia), Naw, Nah, No way, Na, Sega (Fiji), Nein, Ji nahi (Hindi), ndak (Indonesian), Iie (Japan)

that will do. i mean do you really want a guy on your team who signals his own initials after he scores a td?

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I'd rather have To than CJ. But the only way you take TO is on a one year deal, maybe 2 years. But second year is the teams option. TO always seems to have big year the first one on his new club. Then things go downhill fast. I still think he has another big season left in him. I'd love to see the build up for the Dallas games if he were a Redskin next season. Dallas week would be really fun.

Archived