Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things to do/Places to stay in Rome & Siciliy

Special K

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll just bump this old one and ask about a couple different places b/c I got some great advice from ES for my last trip.

Anyway, if you have been to Rome and/or Sicily, what were your favorite activities? Are there any tours you liked the best or places I can't miss? Also, any recommendations on hotels to stay?

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I fell in love with a Hungarian girl who, to this day, is still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. Can't comment on the men, though. You'll have to report back on that.

Hungary is also an awesome jumping-off point to so many other places. Maybe not Ukraine or Serbia so much, but Austria is right there (Salzburg, Innsbruck, etc.) You don't have to go too far.

Back to the thread. Keeast, aren't you going to budapest soon, and now you're going to Hungary the end of Feb.?, Are you a Nomad?

Yes, I prefer the nomadic life wandering the extraordinarily long distance between the 2 Hungarian cities, lol. Actually, I'm just going over there to sabatoge any plans my guy has for scoping out the country's plethora of hot chicks. j/k

BTW, thanks to everyone who's lent their advice so far. :)

Yes, I prefer the nomadic life wandering the extraordinarily long distance between the 2 Hungarian cities, lol. Actually, I'm just going over there to sabatoge any plans my guy has for scoping out the country's plethora of hot chicks. j/k

BTW, thanks to everyone who's lent their advice so far. :)

They have 2 now? Huh, whadda you know, learn something new everyday.

:silly:

EDIT TO SELF, I'm still drunk from last night, stop posting on the intrawebz! <Someone remind me to read this later after I wake up, Thnx>

:cheers:

Aside from the subject Mick mentioned which probably doesn't interest you, my main advice is to not get drink the tea. Maybe it was just where I went, but I thought the food was very salty. If you got time, there's a cool church/monastery dug right into the rock. Are you going to be primarily in Buda or Pest? Funny thing was the California license plate I saw.

Archived