donovan mcnabb: epic fail

themurf

Should the Skins keep Washington?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Skins keep Washington?

• yes
    • no

Here we go again with the glass half empty

This has nothing to do with the glass half empty. The title of the thread implies that McNabb failed yesterday. I think his WR's were the ones who failed. And if they caught the 7 or 8 passes that hit them in the hands and chest, they would almost certainly have score more than our 10 points.

Trust me, few things were more enjoyable to watch then DeSean Jackson drop all of those passes. That's what the Eagles fans deserved to see.

In McNabb's defense, apparently he just doesn't know much. Several weeks ago he did not know a game could end in a tie. Then he did not know he could be benched. He still does not know that he and his team sucks(though that should be the most obvious, as we BOTH watched the same game).

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast

One more thing: Is anyone else sick of Donovan McNabb always saying the Eagles should've won? They can get drilled by 20 points, and he'll always roll out the "we were the better team" line.

The Eagles shouldn't have won Sunday. The Redskins outplayed them on both sides of the ball. Yes, they had a chance to tie the game at the end, but the Redskins earned that win. To argue otherwise is foolish.

This azzhole is starting to rub me the wrong way. I used to respect him but he needs to stop being a ****y s.o.b. and know when to give credit where credit is due. Plus, he is garbage and has played average (on the whole) this year. Isn't he a "veteran" quarterback? That wasn't a veteran performance last night regardless of whether or not his receivers dropped a couple. McNabb threw plenty of balls in the dirt which has been his m.o. his entire career. Nice 3 point outing McChoke :rolleyes:

HTTR

If his receivers caught what was thrown to them, the Eagles would have beaten us.

They would have tied the game for sure...and we have no idea what we would have done in OT.

McNabb is right about not making plays (Asante Samuel dropped a gimme INT and Jackson missed dropped some key passes), our defense played stellar, but our offense has the worst passing attack in the league, we almost lost because we can't score.

];5978899']Exactly.

Using that logic' date=' if we had just stopped Marion Barber on that 4th Down, we would have had a chance to beat the Boys.

If Only Cooley didn't fumble and our defense didn't crumble, than maybe we would have beaten the Bengals.

There, then we'd be sitting at 10-5 right now. CHAMPIONSHIP![/quote']

If Leigh Torrence woulda turn his damn head around and looked at the ball coming his way.......ughhh! I'm still disgusted at that play! :mad:

If grandma had balls she'd be grandpa.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

McNabb Still Doesn't Feel the Love

Eagles QB Donovan McNabb just doesn't care much for the Skins. He was pretty perturbed after Washington came back from being down 14-0 to win at Philly early this season. (How odd does that sound -- the Redskins came back from being down two touchdowns to win?) At that time, he spoke about how he didn't think the better team had won.

On Sunday night, McNabb took another little shot at the Skins. Sure, they were reeling and all, but it's an NFC East grudge match. Anything can happen, right? Any given Sunday and all of that.

Here's what McNabb had to say:

"I feel we could control our own destiny. This is frustrating to come out here and play a team we knew we could beat. We made mistakes and mis-opportunities; it's tough for us to swallow at this particular point. Only thing we can do is kind of regroup and learn from our mistakes and be ready for next week."

Sure, it wasn't the most explosive rhetoric, but the Eagles aren't exactly a juggernaut themselves, what with McNabb getting benched in Baltimore and the tie in Cincinnati and all of that. His 70 passer rating wasn't exactly something to celebrate, either.

Just sayin' ...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

McNabb Still Doesn't Feel the Love

Eagles QB Donovan McNabb just doesn't care much for the Skins. He was pretty perturbed after Washington came back from being down 14-0 to win at Philly early this season. (How odd does that sound -- the Redskins came back from being down two touchdowns to win?) At that time, he spoke about how he didn't think the better team had won.

On Sunday night, McNabb took another little shot at the Skins. Sure, they were reeling and all, but it's an NFC East grudge match. Anything can happen, right? Any given Sunday and all of that.

Here's what McNabb had to say:

"I feel we could control our own destiny. This is frustrating to come out here and play a team we knew we could beat. We made mistakes and mis-opportunities; it's tough for us to swallow at this particular point. Only thing we can do is kind of regroup and learn from our mistakes and be ready for next week."

Sure, it wasn't the most explosive rhetoric, but the Eagles aren't exactly a juggernaut themselves, what with McNabb getting benched in Baltimore and the tie in Cincinnati and all of that. His 70 passer rating wasn't exactly something to celebrate, either.

Just sayin' ...

yeah, i saw that. apparently everyone is copying my stuff these days.

Archived