Extremeskins

donovan mcnabb: epic fail

themurf

Should the Skins keep Washington?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Skins keep Washington?

• yes
    • no

McNabb is so classless. He doesn't go the route of T.O., he is more subtle about it. Comments like these show he doesn't want to credit someone else who beats him. He can sit there and say the Skins aren't that great. I was in Cincy last weekend and saw that the Skins aren't great. But what does that say about the Eagles? You can't complete a pass, and when you do make a good throw, your sorry receivers can't even catch the ball. No matter how bad the Redskins might be, one thing is true; Your team is worse. Man up and admit your team just isn't that good.

Who cares what that overrated idiot says. What has he won or the Eagles as a team ? It just amazes me how a quarterback and fans can be so arrogant when their team haven't done one thing in their sorry existence.

Agreed....the guy acts like he is the best qb in the nfl and can never admit the Eagles are nothing better then a team who can't win a superbowl. I wish I can sit in a room for 5 minutes with this joke and talk some sense into this clown. Last time I checked......we swept philly in 05 (minus the last game with him) and this year. How does that earn the right to say ANYTHING about the Redskins?

Agreed....the guy acts like he is the best qb in the nfl and can never admit the Eagles are nothing better then a team who can't win a superbowl. I wish I can sit in a room for 5 minutes with this joke and talk some sense into this clown. Last time I checked......we swept philly in 05 (minus the last game with him) and this year. How does that earn the right to say ANYTHING about the Redskins?

I think he needs to go back and review the tapes of this game and the game in Philly:). We dominated them in both games the first game they did get off to a quick start but after we settled down we dominated them.

I know he's having hard time accepting we're just better than his eagles .

If his receivers caught what was thrown to them, the Eagles would have beaten us.

Yeah, IF they caught the passed they might've beaten us. But in the end you actually have to do things right to win. The Eagles didn't. Plain and simple.

Archived