Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More celebs san makeup

MissU28

are you being sarcastic therE?

No. I bet that these actresses, who make a living off of their good looks, look a lot better without make up on than the most of the women on this board. You cant take a perfect picture everytime. Especially when one is taken of you everytime you are in public. So come on ladies...lets see those mugs.

Not only do these celeb pics not have makeup on, but most of them don't even have their hair brushed and half of them are caught in mid-sentence/looking around making funny faces, no wonder they don't look good. The same would be true if you took a picture of any chick caught like that.:2cents:

Exactly.

No. I bet that these actresses, who make a living off of their good looks, look a lot better without make up on than the most of the women on this board. You cant take a perfect picture everytime. Especially when one is taken of you everytime you are in public. So come on ladies...lets see those mugs.

I still can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but I'll assume you are bc I know there are know asses on ES :silly:

When did anyone on this board claim to be better looking without makeup than any of these celebrities? Since I am the one that started this thread, go back and look and tell me where I claimed that-the only girl I even commented on was Madonna, and I think she's gross even with makeup. You might think I'm gross and Madonna's gorgeous; whatever, different strokes.

And why don't you post YOUR pic if you're so willing to call out the girls on ES? You must be amazing looking, I can't wait to see.

And why don't you post YOUR pic if you're so willing to call out the girls on ES? You must be amazing looking, I can't wait to see.

I didn't read all of who said what, but I've seen your pics, MissU, and you're certainly not in need of any paper bags with eye-holes cut out. ;)

And just speaking for myself, I think the no-makeup, hair in a pony tail, dressed in sweats is just as sexy as the all dolled-up ball gown look.

IMO, real men respect and appreciate real women. That simple.

• 1 year later...

Archived