Extremeskins

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

zoony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Raub responded my my post listing a parking pass for sale early in the week of the game. I responded that same night, accepted his offer to pay $10 less than asking price, provided PayPal instructions and requested his shipping address.

I followed up several times over the next couple days and never heard back or received payment. I ultimately sold the pass at a significant loss to someone else and had to pay overnight shipping because Raub didn't follow through.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just want to say that I would not recommend buying tickets from Alex Gibbs. Made an agreement with him through classifieds on Extremeskins to purchase tickets for the Sunday, December 17 Cardinals game.He gave me his PayPal account information and so forth and I agreed to send payment the next day as it was after 1:00 am. The next morning he informed me that The tickets had been sold on Stubhub. I have been a member of extremeskins for over 12 years and have purchased several  tickets and don’t recall anything like this happening before.

Archived