Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alright tell me about MD and VA

SkinsOrlando

Wouldn't surprise me, which HS did you go too? I ended up in LaPlata after Milton but a hell of alot of my friends went to Stone, Lackey and wahtever that big new huge one was, westlake or something.

I went to Stone. Westlake was the new school built over behind the mall.

I'm sending you a PM....

We got mega snow and mega cold that year(93) and me and the guys in Amberleigh farms were a ballsy bunch, we made it all the way to the deepest part of the lake near the back and :doh:. We're all rather lucky to be alive.

haha my family looked at buying houses in Amberleigh...we came close to moving out that way but ended up staying put in sucky Waldorf. :mad:

too bad my dads not around, he would have known...especially considering he probably would have been involved helping you get out.

haha my family looked at buying houses in Amberleigh...we came close to moving out that way but ended up staying put in sucky Waldorf. :mad:

too bad my dads not around, he would have known...especially considering he probably would have been involved helping you get out.

Partially why I brought it up, I'm sure your dad was there, two of my friends were medi-vacced that day. We probably had half the entire force out there that day. And I'm sure there still shaking there heads at our dumb asses.

Your father and his friends did a great job that day and I knew upon hearing of your fathers passing and what he did that he had helped my friends and I stay alive.

Partially why I brought it up, I'm sure your dad was there, two of my friends were medi-vacced that day. We probably had half the entire force out there that day. And I'm sure there still shaking there heads at our dumb asses.

Your father and his friends did a great job that day and I knew upon hearing of your fathers passing and what he did that he had helped my friends and I stay alive.

You're right, he either would have been flying you, or he would have been on the ground since he was a trooper also. I'll have to ask one of his coworkers next time I see them. :cheers:

I love Arlington. I've lived in Nevada all my life but whenever I go back to the area it's usually where we stay.

You guys are all very luck to live in such a beautiful and historic part of the country. The same way that I take Lake Tahoe for granted is probably the same way it is for most of you.

I just wish that I could dedicate the time to finding a job and a good place for my family and I to live out there.

Anyhow, good luck with the move SkinsOrlando.

You could check out my neighborhood in Arlington, but it's not exactly quiet.

http://www.planning.org/greatplaces/streets/2008/clarendonwilson.htm

oh yeah dude, thats right, we are by each other. thanks again for mentioning El Paso for Mexican...it is now my favorite place to go eat...I even take my dates there haha

The problem with Viginia is that there are real Virginians and fake Virgians. The fakes come out of these pods and they look just like real people, so it's very hard to tell... what you have to ask yourself is do you want to risk mixing with fake people (and if so, why not move to LA?)

Archived