Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell'm Czabe!

dwbiggs

I agree with Czabe on some points. I also agree with the points alot of people on here say. I would like to see Vinny gone. The problem with that is they have a pretty good relationship, and Danny boy seems to only listen to Redskin Icons like Joe Gibbs. Everyone elses words fall on deaf ears.

Would love an open competition at QB, and EVERY other position. As long as the competition lasts all year. Also there are alot of players that need to go!

There seems to be no accountability for the players. Its like Norv 2.

I agree, this team needs to be gutted out.. There is something within this team that sucks the motivation right out of the building and it's been here for years. I dunno what it is.. It's not zorn alone, because I've seen the same lack of emotion play while Gibbs was here.

He's right that the Cerrato/Portis/Moss era has run its course in DC.

To me, the Portis/Moss/Springs/Washington/Griffin era is all about Joe Gibbs. He took these players and overachieved twice in four years. Close the book.

CP and Moss have provided some great highlights and I'll always feel for them the way they soldiered through the passing of their friend...but it's over. They make way too much money (thus hamstringing us from spending money in other places) for two relatively undersized players who are starting to accumulate some real wear and tear. When you're as small as these two are, you need to rely on your quickness...when the nagging injuries begin to accumulate, you lose that extra half-step that you once had.

CLOSE THE BOOK!

I agree, this team needs to be gutted out.. There is something within this team that sucks the motivation right out of the building and it's been here for years. I dunno what it is.. It's not zorn alone, because I've seen the same lack of emotion play while Gibbs was here.

Yeah, it's the luxury box on the 50 yard line.

I know some folks don't like him, but for my money Czaban is the most entertaining guy BY FAR on that station. I always enjoy when he's on.

Czabe is great. People have no idea how lucky we are to have a radio talent like him. He is an irrational fan, true. But why does this bother people? Aren't we all to a degree?

CP and Moss have provided some great highlights and I'll always feel for them the way they soldiered through the passing of their friend...but it's over. They make way too much money (thus hamstringing us from spending money in other places) for two relatively undersized players who are starting to accumulate some real wear and tear. When you're as small as these two are, you need to rely on your quickness...when the nagging injuries begin to accumulate, you lose that extra half-step that you once had.

He's not from the U but you can add Randle-El to this list to...he doesn't add anything to the team that warrants his salary.

The Redskins have no leadership. The coach can't lead because the owner is in control. The players complain to the owner and the coach gets no support. Game over. Top down the Redskins are a disaster. You never hear, oh no Vinny the GM is going to get rid of me if I screw up. You never heard the coach is going to bench me because I don't practice and run my mouth. NO fear. No respect.

Change the front office, hire a GM and let him run the team. Let him hire a coach and let the coach have control over the team. You know, the way it works for 31 other teams.

I agree, but we all know Snyder and control is like a drug, no matter how much he knows it will hurt he can't help himself. He cannot control getting involved

I am so tired of "U" players. Many of them appear to be Me First type guys. Moss and Portis are cancers. Too bad we have money tied up in them.

GO CZABE!

Saying Cancer like you know what it means doesn't make you right.

Cancers destroy teams. Moss and Portis have carried this team when we've won. When they struggle, we struggle.

Notice the trend?

Don't say cancer just because it helps validate your point. TO is a Cancer. Moss and Portis are not.

I don't agree.

I think Zorn showed his grudge against Portis by calling plays that universally haven't worked this year. Then on the goalline. Gave the ball to somebody else.

Hit it on the nail! If Zorn really wanted to score he would have given the ball to his money maker, instead of being cute in that situation.

Yup, I'm with Czabe on tearing it apart (see new sig). It's time to burn it down, this rig has taken us as far as it's going.

Yup, this was the last year to anything with what we had. If anyone in the organization thinks we can plug a couple of holes next year and make a run at it I'll just die.

Czabe, Polin, and even Riggins are starting to annoy me greatly.

This is product of Zorn having early success. If we started out 1-4 and ended up with an 8-8 or 7-9 record, people would be fine right now. If anyone told me before the year started that we'd end up 7-9 or 8-8 I'd be satisfied as well. Get a grip. It's knee-jerk fans who facilitate the dysfunction of this franchise. We're so used to it now we can't live without it. We need a team in disarray. I thought Gibbs fixed that, but apparently he didn't.

So the journey means nothing?

Shouldn't the team be getting better not worse?

Moss and Portis are cancers.

Since when is Moss a cancer? The shoe-shine incident yesterday was bizarre because it was so out of character for Santana. But Moss has generally been a stand-up guy since he's been here.

As strange as that move was yesterday, it's not right to call him a cancer just because of that one incident.

I was baffled by what he did because I've never seen him do anything like that before.

By the way, Czabe wants all of Gibbs' guys gone because he hates Gibbs. There is an ulterior motive at play here.

Some of you are idiots. Ever, since we have aqcuired the "U" guys, we have been contending for the playoffs. If we still had ST (yes, he went to Miami as well) we would be an elite team in the league IMHO.

Without Portis, we are terrible. I am sick of this "they seem like me first guys."

If someone is putting their body on the line, our best play and they want the ball, those are the kind of players I want on the team.

What was Czabe saying 6 weeks ago when CP was an MVP candidate. He is pathetic.

Archived