Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell'm Czabe!

dwbiggs

"Blow it up....if we're going to suck...lets suck spectacularly...let do it for the FU factor!"

They are railing on about the Moss penalty and hinting that he did it to promote his new shoes. They are asking when Moss did that where were the other players getting into his face.

He says the Portis/Moss/ Cerrato era should be over. Says Zorn doesn't have the balls to stand up to Portis. Says Zorn is in preservation mode as a reason why he to is coddling Portis.

"Blow it up....if we're going to suck...lets suck spectacularly...let do it for the FU factor!"

They are railing on about the Moss penalty and hinting that he did it to promote his new shoes. They are asking when Moss did that where were the other players getting into his face.

He says the Portis/Moss/ Cerrato era should be over. Says Zorn doesn't have the balls to stand up to Portis. Says Zorn is in preservation mode as a reason why he to is coddling Portis.

I LOVE it!! Czabe is like therapy for this atrocious team. He said that he's done - that we should consider him Ted Williams in a redskins jersey - that he's going into cryostasis as a fan and wont' be woken up until this regime is changed!! YES YES YES!!!!

I don't agree.

I think Zorn showed his grudge against Portis by calling plays that universally haven't worked this year. Then on the goalline. Gave the ball to somebody else.

Are you serious? Yes -- Zorn had a grudge against a player so he sacrificed a win. (Sarcasm).

This is not Zorn. It is our players. Zorn doesnt fumble the ball. Zorn doesnt get beat on coverage. Zorn doesnt drop back 85 steps and lock on to recievers. Get over it. Its our players, which if you follow the trail -- goes to Cerrato. We dont have winners becuase we make dumb trades and dont do our homework on draft picks.

The problem with this team is the O-line & JC not having the balls to go after a defense. JC has all the tools, but is too worried about a INT than he needs to be. How he didn't atleast try to get a ball deep or into the endzone is bordering on unforgiveable. JC needs to get some gun slinger in him and fast. I don't think that I have ever seen JC yell at the O-line for not doing their job or get in a WR's face for running the wrong route or droping a pass.

I dont think I will ever care what Czabe honestly says. During pre-season Czabe was going on and on about how awful we are and how we suck blah blah blah, then when we were 4-1 he was on Zorns balls, riding Portis jock saying how we will be 7-1 and could not slurp enough redskins ****, now we are on this huge losing streak and he is back killing the team. I dunno maybe he has to play that role on the radio but I could honestly care less what that guy thinks.

and how can I forget a ahem Sean Taylor so the "U" is not the problem. Its just a thing where the period that all of those guys came out it was a good program for producing pros. Same can be said now for colleges like USC, LSU, and Ohio State.

Even Taylor had his problems. He refused to work out with the team in the offseason and refused to return Joe Gibbs phone calls at first. He came around eventually.

and how can I forget a ahem Sean Taylor so the "U" is not the problem.

If I recall correctly, Taylor had plenty of off-the-field issues. It's a tragedy what happened to him, but let's not make him out to be Mother Teresa here.

That said, he always was a fantastic Redskin - never remember him airing out dirty laundry to the press, and always remember him giving 100% on every play.

Man... as a Redskins fan I really really miss that guy. :(

I don't agree.

I think Zorn showed his grudge against Portis by calling plays that universally haven't worked this year. Then on the goalline. Gave the ball to somebody else.

the thing is, had Sellars scored, Portis would have been the first in his face congratulating him. if Zorn did do that for spiteful reasons, well ... he hurt no one but himself, oh and the entire team. As wrong as Portis was for his shenanigans (which I was thoroughly disgusted at), it is clear that this issue was just swept under the rug.

This team does not believe Zorn will be back next year. It was good to see Fred Davis on the field at least.

and how can I forget a ahem Sean Taylor so the "U" is not the problem. Its just a thing where the period that all of those guys came out it was a good program for producing pros. Same can be said now for colleges like USC, LSU, and Ohio State.

People like to forget all the 15 yard personal fouls and the spitting in people's faces. All the U guys that run through here are into themselves, except maybe McIntosh.

The Redskins have no leadership. The coach can't lead because the owner is in control. The players complain to the owner and the coach gets no support. Game over. Top down the Redskins are a disaster. You never hear, oh no Vinny the GM is going to get rid of me if I screw up. You never heard the coach is going to bench me because I don't practice and run my mouth. NO fear. No respect.

Change the front office, hire a GM and let him run the team. Let him hire a coach and let the coach have control over the team. You know, the way it works for 31 other teams.

Archived