Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoes at Bush

redskins4life234

Hopefully the death sentence. **** that guy, seriously, he tried to harm the leader of our country and he should have been shot in the face by the secret service after the first shoe was thrown.

In the words of the great movie "Friday", "You don't **** with the U.S., You don't **** with the U.S."!!!!!!

Oh please. And believe me, many Americans would like to do the same thing.

no ****, what happened to an agent crouching down in front of the podium ready to stand up and take a bullet (or a shoe in this case). Someone's going to get their chewed (or fired) over this.
I'm not sure about that. I wouldn't think the Secret Service would make that kind of mistake. More than likely they have a different setup for when the President is indoors, as opposed to outdoors.

Oh boy, I can just see the rest of the animated GIFs in the wood works now, with shoes edited out for hundreds of other items, and spreading around the net, like all the GIFs with the head butt soccer guy.

What's the over/under on how long it takes to become someone's sig on ES ?

Will the same Secret Service guys be working for Obama, or do their jobs end when Bush leaves office ?

If it's the latter, maybe they're getting that "short-timer" attitude

Secret service agents carry over from president to president. Only thing that may change is what agent does what detail. There is no way the secret service would have brand new agents protecting the president.

Secret service agents carry over from president to president. Only thing that may change is what agent does what detail. There is no way the secret service would have brand new agents protecting the president.

What if Obama doesn't like the guys that follow him to the urinal, and says "That one SS agent stares at my thingy too long when I take a leak. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

He's on the opposite end of the spectrum from me but I gotta admit, Bush was a gangster there. Ducked the first one. Slapped the second one away. Like "That's all you got *****?!?!"

i also thought the handshake that he gave the other guy at the beginning of the clip was pretty "gangster"

maybe so, but time for a reevaluation.

Perhaps so, but in a secured environment in a host country,they do not maintain close cover w/o good reason(it insults the host).

Everyone in the room had already been screened for weapons and W was in no danger.

Burgold ,I don't think you understand how guests are treated under ME custom.

Archived