Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoes at Bush

redskins4life234

Whats funny about this is though, He is going to go to jail for however long for this, while, now if he would of done this to Saddam, with one of Saddam's guest, he would be taken in and some time of cruel punishment would be administrated. He probably would get his feet cut off, or be killed.

Also under Saddam, he probably wouldn't even have this job as it was a government controlled media.

So i just find it Ironic, cause without Bush, things would of been worst for his individual circumstance.

Really surprised the guy was able to get two shoes off and nobody did anything. Lucky for W they were only shoes.

I take it that the Secret Service takes a different posture at for instance a press conference, where everyone has presumably been thoroughly screened and searched for weapons. However, I'm still a bit surprised he had time to get up, take off and throw one shoe, reset, take off a second shoe, and throw a second shoe. It's fortunate no one shot the guy (it's not deserving of being shot), but I'm dubious as to the "slow" reaction.

Really surprised the guy was able to get two shoes off and nobody did anything. Lucky for W they were only shoes.

I take it that the Secret Service takes a different posture at for instance a press conference, where everyone has presumably been thoroughly screened and searched for weapons. However, I'm still a bit surprised he had time to get up, take off and throw one shoe, reset, take off a second shoe, and throw a second shoe. It's fortunate no one shot the guy (it's not deserving of being shot), but I'm dubious as to the "slow" reaction.

They were very slow there.

Let me head to Skins park so I can throw some shoes at Zorn.

I think the shoe thrower said "Don't taze me bro" in Arabic.

ols he was squealing like a pig while they drug him out.

His actions are a greater insult to Iraqi honor than to W's,a fact he will be well aware of shortly.

I wonder what kind of prison term someone gets in Iraq for attempted assault on a foreign leader.

Hopefully the death sentence. **** that guy, seriously, he tried to harm the leader of our country and he should have been shot in the face by the secret service after the first shoe was thrown.

In the words of the great movie "Friday", "You don't **** with the U.S., You don't **** with the U.S."!!!!!!

Archived