Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Jessica Alba Obsession; I Just Don't See It

CRobi21

Megan Fox is also better than Alba. And yes I will fight you if you disagree.

See I never got the appeal about Megan Fox. Am I missing something, because yeah even though I think Jessica Alba is way overrated, at least I think she's hotter than Megan Fox imo.

See I never got the appeal about Megan Fox. Am I missing something, because yeah even though I think Jessica Alba is way overrated, at least I think she's hotter than Megan Fox imo.

To me Megan Fox just looks like that girl that would be an absolute freak and do anything in the bedroom :D *Hell, anywhere...

And on the whole Jessica Alba thing, she has a great body, but I find her to have a cute face making her beautiful overall, but not at the top of the list.

I'd put Eva Mendes up there :drool:

The problem with Jessica Alba is that she has absolutely no sex appeal whatsoever.

Ever seen her interviewed on Letterman or Leno, etc? She acts like a shy 9 year old. Her face is kid-sister like.

There is absolutely nothing sultry or mysterious or sexy about her.

*edit* don't get me wrong, I'd be overwhelmed to have even 5 seconds of her time :D. I'm just talking about relative to other celebs. Megan Fox is amazing :hump:

To me Megan Fox just looks like that girl that would be an absolute freak and do anything in the bedroom :D *Hell, anywhere...

And on the whole Jessica Alba thing, she has a great body, but I find her to have a cute face making her beautiful overall, but not at the top of the list.

I'd put Eva Mendes up there :drool:

Dude, who is that girl in yer sig, every time I see it I wonder...

Archived