Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Jessica Alba Obsession; I Just Don't See It

CRobi21

To me Megan Fox just looks like that girl that would be an absolute freak and do anything in the bedroom :D *Hell, anywhere...

And on the whole Jessica Alba thing, she has a great body, but I find her to have a cute face making her beautiful overall, but not at the top of the list.

I'd put Eva Mendes up there :drool:

Look closely at Megan Fox and you'll see very bad skin. (I know most of you haven't even considered she HAD skin outside of key areas lol). Agree completely on Eva. Didn't think much of her until recently, but she is killing it for me now. The Denzel movie Out of Time? OMG.

Gotta love the fact that on any given day in the Tailgate there are a bunch of pervs (like me) posting up hot babes.

Gotta love it -

Look closely at Megan Fox and you'll see very bad skin. (I know most of you haven't even considered she HAD skin outside of key areas lol). Agree completely on Eva. Didn't think much of her until recently, but she is killing it for me now. The Denzel movie Out of Time? OMG.

Gotta love the fact that on any given day in the Tailgate there are a bunch of pervs (like me) posting up hot babes.

Gotta love it -

I'm not a dermatologist so I don't care :silly:

megan-fox.jpg

Archived