Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Jessica Alba Obsession; I Just Don't See It

CRobi21

Everybody likes different things in women. I recognize that Scarlett Johanson is attractive, but she doesn't make my top 500 celebrities. She just doesn't have the look that wows me. Neither does Eva Mendes. For me, Alba beats both of them by a country mile.

Alba is trumped by many others, like Natalie Portman or Melissa Theureau or Rachael Leigh Cook back in the day.

Ahh... remember young Rachael Leigh Cook...

1228933845044226700.jpg

Everybody likes different things in women. I recognize that Scarlett Johanson is attractive, but she doesn't make my top 500 celebrities. She just doesn't have the look that wows me. Neither does Eva Mendes. For me, Alba beats both of them by a country mile.

Alba is trumped by many others, like Natalie Portman or Melissa Theureau or Rachael Leigh Cook back in the day.

Ahh... remember young Rachael Leigh Cook...

1228933845044226700.jpg

God yes. I've been a fan of her for years. She looks different now but wow, in her prime she was a goddess.:notworthy

Eva, Scarlett, nor Vida do anything for me.

I mean they are good looking. But not really that hot in the face. Bodies are definitely great though. As someone else noted Fox has bad skin, and for me that is a no go.

Alba, Biel, and many others are much more attractive overall.

Archived