Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unreal (no not a gaming thread)

AsburySkinsFan

Jessica Alba Airbrushed Thinner For Campari

source: The Huffpost

Leaked photos which have been posted on various internet blogs show an original shot of Jessica posing for Campari, in an image which was later airbrushed. The newlywed is seen posing in a white strapless short suit with a black belt on the limited edition calender, snapped by celebrity-photographer Mario Testino.

However in the picture which is not airbrushed, Jessica looks softer and more natural.

In the before picture, Jessica reveals a stunning hourglass figure with a few more curves around the hips and waist.

Crazy what they were able to do with that photo, I bet she doesn't even recognize herself.

Heck they even shortened her neck and moved her head.

Narrower waist

Sharpened knee

Lots of enhanced shadowing

More Hair

Pouty mouth

Enhanced eyeliner

Less wrinkles in the hips of the shorts

More defined collar

they even made her hair look wet

thinner thigh on her left leg too

unreal.jpg

I don't think those are the same picture. her head is in a different position, her eyes are looking in a different direction, her hair looks different, the wrinkles on her clothes are a different pattern, and somehow in the airbrushed version her knee is not covering her other leg completely. I'd say the second is an airbrushed version of a similar photo, but not that exact one.

I don't think those are the same picture. her head is in a different position, her eyes are looking in a different direction, her hair looks different, the wrinkles on her clothes are a different pattern, and somehow in the airbrushed version her knee is not covering her other leg completely. I'd say the second is an airbrushed version of a similar photo, but not that exact one.

not to mention the background is COMPLETELY different :doh:

Did you read the article, both pics were leaked, they the second is airbrushed.

The second one is NOT simply "airbrushed"...as pointed out by other posters, there's WAY too much change for it to be chalked up to airbrushing. I've seen digitally "airbrushed" before-and-after shots of celebrities, and this one doesn't fit that category. The second one looks more like a composite photo from several other photos far more than it looks airbrushed (the differences in the face and the leg position alone convey that).

By the way...

Sharpened knee

Lots of enhanced shadowing

Less wrinkles in the hips of the shorts

More defined collar (I'm assuming you meant "color", not collar)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing any of these things...there isn't a photographer alive who hasn't done it, and there isn't a publicity photo of a celebrity in existence that hasn't done it as well.

Filters are put on enlargers to darken shadows and provide richer darks, and the same can be done in Photoshop. "Sharpening" in Photoshop is normal as well, although I don't think her knee was merely "sharpened", I think it's a completely different knee from a completely different photo. Depending on how you develop the photo in a darkroom or how you adjust the levels in Photoshop, things like wrinkles can be smoothed out if that look is desired (and it's hella easier to do that than to try to get your model to pose in just THE right position to eliminate small, unwanted clothing wrinkles)...and enhancing color is a staple of photography, not some trick used by unscrupulous photographers.

I don't doubt that the second photo is touched up...but the first photo was NOT the original source. The first photo is just another photo from the same photo shoot... I have a feeling that, when displayed next to the REAL source photo, the enhancements wouldn't look as dramatic.

I don't doubt that the second photo is touched up...but the first photo was NOT the original source. The first photo is just another photo from the same photo shoot... I have a feeling that, when displayed next to the REAL source photo, the enhancements wouldn't look as dramatic.

Exactly...if you look at the necks of both images, you can easily tell that it's two separate photos--you don't "airbrush" in tense lines in the neck and shoulders like that...in fact, you're more likely to airbrush them out. Not sure how much people know about photoshoots, but things like more make-up, changes to hairstyles (even making the hair look "wetter") and instructions to give a more tense, sultry look (all while keeping the exact same pose) are extremely common.

However, the background is most likely Photoshopped in. If you look up at the top of her head in the 2nd photo, her head seems to have too much of an edge to it instead of a more natural transition like in the 1st photo.

The second one is NOT simply "airbrushed"...as pointed out by other posters, there's WAY too much change for it to be chalked up to airbrushing. I've seen digitally "airbrushed" before-and-after shots of celebrities, and this one doesn't fit that category. The second one looks more like a composite photo from several other photos far more than it looks airbrushed (the differences in the face and the leg position alone convey that).

The photo has been shopped entirely, I thought it was pretty clear in my OP that there was more than "airbrushing" going on but very real alterations. I believe on youtube there is a video of the extreme transformations that photoshop can perform.

The photo has been shopped entirely, I thought it was pretty clear in my OP that there was more than "airbrushing" going on but very real alterations. I believe on youtube there is a video of the extreme transformations that photoshop can perform.

Yeah, but the main point I (and a few others) were making is that photo #2 is not derived from photo #1...Photoshopping was obviously done in photo #2 (it always is), but photo #1 is most likely not the source image.

I can not for the life of me care about this. Could have just redone the entire picture until it was a painting like Vargas.

Did you read the article, both pics were leaked, they the second is airbrushed.

Oh Noes! Why do you hate beautiful women so much? It's natural to enjoy. No sinnin' here. Jokes sir, just jokes.

I'd like to physically manipulate Jessica Alba.

Archived