Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season/Future Outlook Thread (Merged x12)

RIPST21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

as long as we are still mathematically alive, I will never lose hope. If you don't have anything to root for, football stinks. We are still playing meaningful games in Dec. and should beat the Bengals next week.

most people wouldn't have guessed that we would be playing meaningful games this late in the season

It's nowhere near over.

We are one game out of the #6 seed with 3 games left and have a real chance at winning out.

Did you watch the game? We'll split with the 49ers and Bengals because that's just how we are. And we'll lose to the Eagles because we can't play at home. This team is not going to the playoffs.

It's nowhere near over.

We are one game out of the #6 seed with 3 games left and have a real chance at winning out.

It's not over until we are mathematically over. That should happen in 2 weeks when the Eagles crush us.

This team at best will win 2 games, next week and 49er game. I think we will probably lose the 49er game also and finish 8-8. We will not beat the Eagles.

as long as we are still mathematically alive, I will never lose hope. If you don't have anything to root for, football stinks. We are still playing meaningful games in Dec. and should beat the Bengals next week.

most people wouldn't have guessed that we would be playing meaningful games this late in the season

Well be prepared to be disappointed. What you saw today was more offensive ineptitude and defensively we just shut it down like the Dallas game. It's really unfortunate that we had chances to win and the defense, the part of this team that has won us games in the past, let us down the most. LeRon McClain should not be able to do that to us at the end of the game.

Yep, we hit a wall. Start Devin Thomas and Kelly the rest of the season to get them more game experience. Gotta change our priorities. Time to start thinking about 2009.

I still like the direction of the team and I'm still bullish on our future. But, the 2008 season has fallen apart. We got some major repair work to do in the trenches.

were one game out of 6th seed, and if we win out we have a really good shot, plus if we don't make it...that just means we have one year under the west coast, zorn will have a year under his belt and we should be a lot better next year, for real tho how good did you think this team was gonna be?

Were better then a lot of teams! We just played good as D's Pitt, Dallas, Giants, all good ass D's.

That is a question of health. We are still in it and we can be in it. However, if Portis, Samuels, and Jansen are done, then the season is over. Betts doesn't provide enough and we don't have the depth at tackle. Although, we played a hair better with the youngins in... so, who knows.

The season is not over, but injuries combined with crap reffing, combined with crap play, combined with crap kicking is making it awfully tough to imagine a light at the end of this year's tunnel.

It's nowhere near over.

Yes mathematically we still have a chance with a lot of help from others...but if you watch our games, our offense is no where near able to make the playoffs and contend against the big boys.....our defense on the other hand is awesome except we dont give any pressure on the qb.

I won't concede the season until after they have been eliminated

Me neither. As frustrated as I've been with this team this year, I'm still not ruling anything out yet. There's still possibilities of us going for second in the NFC East, because the Cowboys (also, :dallasuck) play the Giants (and I must add :gaintsuck) next week, so we still have a shot, IF we can get something done against the Bengals next week.

Archived