Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season/Future Outlook Thread (Merged x12)

RIPST21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Going 6-2 I said maybe we wont have to win 5 in a row to get to the playoffs maybe we could just get healthy through the last few weeks and make a serious Super Bowl run. Then theyve lost 4 out of the last 5 and theres only a slim chance that they even get the opportunity to embarass themselves in the playoffs. Very disappointing.

Well be prepared to be disappointed. What you saw today was more offensive ineptitude and defensively we just shut it down like the Dallas game. It's really unfortunate that we had chances to win and the defense, the part of this team that has won us games in the past, let us down the most. LeRon McClain should not be able to do that to us at the end of the game.

Baltimore, Dallas, and Pittsburgh are very different teams from the bengals and 49ers....and even the eagles.

Season was over when the Rams killed us. Season was over when we had to rely on a missed FG to beat the Browns. Season was over when the Lions almost beat us.

This part, you know the real schedule was a forgone conclusion. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but after those weak wins, if you thought this team was a playoff team then you are know nothing about football.

This offense has been broken for 2 months. This QB is not willing to take the risks to win. This coach is incapable of matching wits with NFL coaches.

Mark my words. This franchise has taken 5 years worth of steps back this year. This season has left us with many more questions than answers.

No O line

No D line

No QB

No coach

It will take YEARS to recover, if ever. Dan Synder needs to be forced to sell this team.

The funny thing is, if we somehow win out, which is not unbelievable, we could be in. If the Eagles can turn it around like they have, after benching McNabb, there's no reason why some miracle for us can't happen. Then, ATL needs to lose against TB, and DAL to NYG. It's possible.

I will say this, as much as I would love this team to be able to make it into the playoffs this year we don't deserve it period. They haven't proven that they can win the tough games. And even with the games that they have won it hasn't been real convincing. Now like anyone else a win is a win is a win but lets face it, this offense can't score more than 21 points in a game and that just isn't going to cut it against the stronger teams in the NFL.

The funny thing is, if we somehow win out, which is not unbelievable, we could be in. If the Eagles can turn it around like they have, after benching McNabb, there's no reason why some miracle for us can't happen. Then, ATL needs to lose against TB, and DAL to NYG. It's possible.

As he slowly inhales deeply...

If Jason is not the problem and our OL is, then this is the draft to address it. There are no good OLT coming out in 2010- this is the year to get a 15 yr OLT that can play ORT and move to LT when Samuels is done.

If we can't make the playoffs, then we must hope we don't win these next three games and get a decent draft pick. We have to get Oher, Johnson or Monroe and we will have to trade up and get them.

It will cost us, but OLT are the safest picks in the draft and it is clearly a need for us because our Division is stacked with these great rushers. It will cost us 2 first round draft picks and another toss in to boot, but it will be worth it esp if these guys play 10 years plus. Samuels is irreplacable, and we need to get one of these stud OLT this year to set up our team for next year and the future.

I know we need DL and LB, but unless we get this OL straight we won't be able to score 10 points a game and it won't matter

Archived