Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season/Future Outlook Thread (Merged x12)

RIPST21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Can people please stop talking about playoffs. How about another "P" word like progression because we've seen a lot of regression from this team. Whether that means change at the QB position or changes at other positions. I don't care. This team peaked after the PHI game and have gone downhill ever since.

We aren't mathematically eliminated but honestly; anyone thinks we won't be pretty soon are dreaming. I say when we lose to the Eagles in 2 weeks, is when we are eliminated.

Amazing that at 4-1 we all thought we were for real and things were really different. Things haven't been the same since the Ram game.

Poll: Do you have faith in Danny, Vinny and Jimmy to right this ship in 09?

I'm cheerin for the Skins' until the seasons over, yea we are playing pretty bad and it looks like we'll miss the playoffs, but when we do turn it around and are successful I want to be able to say I supported my boys' all the way through.

I think it's better for us not to make the playoffs this year. We'd get eliminated in the first round, most likely, and then not even get a high enough draft pick out of it.

The fact is, any other year, we'd be well within the race. But nine wins isn't going to make the playoffs this year. Heck, ten wins might not even make the playoffs. We're not bad. We're okay. (After all, we could be the Rams or the Lions) But 'okay', unlike in past years, isn't going to cut it.

Can people please stop talking about playoffs. How about another "P" word like progression because we've seen a lot of regression from this team. Whether that means change at the QB position or changes at other positions. I don't care. This team peaked after the PHI game and have gone downhill ever since.

I actually think we need to prioritize the interior. Our line up the middle is a lot older in Thomas and Kendall, and they (along with Rabach) give up too much pressure up the middle.

I see the pressure coming from the outside always. Middle line is easy to get in the 2-4th rounds. OLT are almost always taken in the top of the first round.

most people wouldn't have guessed that we would be playing meaningful games this late in the season

/sarcasm on

"No wait guys! We're STILL 7-6!! Who would have thought we would be playing meaningful games in December?!!! Srsly, we're totally exceeding expectations! We rule!"

/sarcasm off

What are they going to say next when we lose again next week? or perhaps the week after?

Me neither. As frustrated as I've been with this team this year, I'm still not ruling anything out yet. There's still possibilities of us going for second in the NFC East, because the Cowboys (also, :dallasuck) play the Giants (and I must add :gaintsuck) next week, so we still have a shot, IF we can get something done against the Bengals next week.

agreed. I'm never gonna lose hope in this team, but the losses sure are taking a toll on me. It's getting depressing.

Mostly because I know that the season is almost over and we'll have to wait another 7 months to see us play again.

Sunday is the day I look forward to most during the week b/c I love my Skins so much but it's getting to the point where I just am watching the games to watch now. It's not fun anymore, it's just part of the routine.

Archived