Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season/Future Outlook Thread (Merged x12)

RIPST21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Probably not a popular thread to start right now for a team that seems down and out with no desire or talent to win out and go to the playoffs but once again its going to cItome down to the last three games and like it or not the playoffs are still realistic.

Now someone just needs to go in the locker room and slap all 52 players and backhand all of the coaches into getting them to believe they still have something to play for. It's just funny how bad 7-6 feels versus how good it felt 3 years ago.

I miss you Sean.

It's tough for me to evaluate Zorn. The playcalling AND execution looks the same as it has looked since 2004, which tells me its more on the players. We need an OL that can pass protect and a QB who doesn't play scared. Portis, Moss, and Cooley are solid but after that our skill position players are pretty bad, though Thomas and Kelly have "potential."

The Defense needs overhauling too. The secondary is fine, but we definitely need at least one more OLB. Washington is done and Blades projects more as a MLB. We know the biggest weakness is the DL. Worst DL in the NFL hands down. Montgomery is the only guy I'd consider keeping as he's been pretty solid against the run, but other than that we need three new starters.

Special Teams is bad too. Suisham needs to go and Plack is no better than Brooks was. Our returns are atrocious, although our coverage units aren't bad. Rock and Randle El need to be replaced. We could get just as much production from undrafted free agent return guys. Rock is too slow and has no burst and Randle El looks like he's scared to get hurt returning punts.

The biggest mistake we made is thinking we could win with this roster. Yeah we made the playoffs two of the last three years, but this team the way it is constructed has NO chance of making any legitimate title runs. We should have smashed this team apart and rebuilt from scratch in the offseason. Unfortunately now we have an aging roster and are already down draft picks for next year. Such is life as a Redskins fan.

Pathetic.

Same crap every year.....it does not matter the coach, the draft picks....whatever....

It is kinda good though.....I care less and less every year about this team...it is almost like I'm a Redskin player.....

No heart - no passion - flat.....

The Redskins have no business playing in post-season games this year.

I'm definitely cutting back on attending games next year.....

Yeah, so this season has crashed and burned. If we get into the playoffs at this point, it will be luck.

However, it doesn't mean we have to can the whole system now. God, don't you fans realize that this is how we became a laughingstock. Firing coaches and coordinators after every season. We need consistency.

How many people expected Zorn to have us as a 10-win team (still possible)?

I'm an optimist, and I thought we'd be 7-9 or 8-8. There were good signs early on. It's the first year of a new system and new coach. Yeah, we have a lot of holes (The lines...), but it's fixable.

Yeah, I know everyone's in shock and wants to torch Zorn, Campbell, Rogers, and the whole damn team, but overall, we aren't doomed for the next decade.

Guest SEANtheMEAST21

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD? we do not deserve the playoffs and I hope this team loses out so that extreme changes are made.

I'm cised that zorn started off the year great, but we are by far the most underachieving team in the league. Note that I didn't say the WORST team, but we have too much talent to suck THIS bad. Everything the team does puts me to sleep.

The only people on the team that I feel are still putting their heart and soul into the game are LONDON FLETCHER and MIKE SELLERS. Other than that, we are a sorry pathetic excuse for a professional team.

ITS NOT JUST THE RAVENS D!!! We've been sucking ass since the rams and the wins that we've gotten are out of pure luck or just playing the lions, which is a guaranteed win. We should really have an organized riot in ashburn and light the fire under the FO's snotty little asses.

Our Skins WILL finish in last place. To the damn eagles for Hell's sake.

From second early on to last man. pathetic. I cant stand this. :mad:

They are who they said they were...picked 4th in the East by all media...and we talking playoffs...dont be surprised if Skins lose out...8-8 at best plus SF playing really well now and Eagles will kill us at Fed EX...only game that is a toss-up is Bengals.

Archived