Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has not posted in Show Yourselves that you would like to?

MissU28

^^ Yeah, that's the guy. Man, that was funny, the story he had about that pic. haha

Doesn't LLandrytheshiz look like John Lennon ???

BLTO's sisters were kinda hot, if I have the right picture in mind. They looked sad, which was understandable given the circumstances.

Exactly - given the circumstances. Wouldn't anyone look sad, if they had to hang out with a brother like BLTO ? :silly:

Exactly - given the circumstances. Wouldn't anyone look sad, if they had to hang out with a brother like BLTO ? :silly:

Mick, there are times when you go firing off your mouth without knowing what you're making a joke about. This is one of those times, I'd suggest letting it go.

Obviously, I know BLTO's story and am not going to post the picture of him and his siblings, that would be pretty bad taste.

Mick, there are times when you go firing off your mouth without knowing what you're making a joke about. This is one of those times, I'd suggest letting it go.

Obviously, I know BLTO's story and am not going to post the picture of him and his siblings, that would be pretty bad taste.

You were correct - it was just a joke.

But as for taking it too far, I doubt that - if anyone can take a joke, it's BLTO.

I don't know all the circumstances, but I don't need to.

Because BLTO knows me well enough to know what I meant.

If he could handle the joke about me asking their age, then he could handle that even less controversial joke.

So you were allowed to make a joke about the situation, and I am not ?

I don't get it.

So you were allowed to make a joke about the situation, and I am not ?

I don't get it.

Did I make a joke about it? I said they were good looking, but I didn't want the Chris Matthews guy posted. That guy gets posted in every thread when something remotely questionable is posted.

I make shots about BLTO all the time, but not when it comes to his family. No matter how lighthearted you meant it...maybe you should ask him why the picture even exists.

Did I make a joke about it? I said they were good looking, but I didn't want the Chris Matthews guy posted.

Yea, that other comment, which was edited out, came across as a joke - where you said "Hold on, let me go get the pictures of his sisters"

But I'm not going to nitpick about this any further. The only thing that matters here, is what BLTO thinks, and not what we think.

And if I offended him, I would be quick and happy to apologize.

Because, to be totally honest, BLTO is the last guy on this site that I would want to offend.

Yea, that other comment, which was edited out, came across as a joke - where you said "Hold on, let me go get the pictures of his sisters"

Well for Christs's sake, if you're going to use a quote, at least get it accurate. All it said was "Actually, hold on a minute..." Hardly what your mind has imagined I typed.

But for the record, I did confirm it with him, via PM.

Well for Christs's sake, if you're going to use a quote, at least get it accurate. All it said was "Actually, hold on a minute..." Hardly what your mind has imagined I typed.

But for the record, I did confirm it with him, via PM.

How could I get a quote exactly right, if you edited it out ?

And what did you confirm with him ?

How could I get a quote exactly right, if you edited it out ?

And what did you confirm with him ?

Whether the picture was actually him and his family or not. You'll recall my first post said "If I have the right picture in mind." I wasn't positive it was them. Still not, in fact, since he isn't online to respond. We'll find out, either way it won't wind up on the board.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Bubble Screen!

:ols:...Damn, that didn't take long.

I'll post a pic if Kosher does.

maybe

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 02:25 AM ----------

Well where is or is there a show yourself thread or is this it?

lol poor bubble screen dude is being called out

Go ahead bro, post your mug.

Archived