Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has not posted in Show Yourselves that you would like to?

MissU28

hahaha. I love that pic. I gotta save that to my computer. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Most of the time, you aren't so bad for a Cowboys fan.

:cheers:

I try. :):cheers:

and if I could find a similarly fitting pic of royallypwned, it would be that pic of the Chinese kid who reaches out to shake hands with the Queen of England and she ignores him, and he starts crying.....that's what you call, being "royallypwned"......it was one of the first owned pics, I have ever seen....can anyone find it ? or maybe it was a GIF video.

HOLY ****! you're brother is Dcowboys#1?? hahaha man he's a cool cat. Nice to meet the other half. He and I have had our discussions over on the Cowboys forum. ;)

Yeah man lol he LOVES the cowboys. He posts over there all the time.

It get's crazy on gameday around here. We both go to school in Charlotte so have to watch most of the games at sports bars, but it's fun as hell.

We have another brother too. He's a year older than us but he's a Skins fan too. haha So it's fun to bash on the Cowboys when he's around.

Yeah man lol he LOVES the cowboys. He posts over there all the time.

It get's crazy on gameday around here. We both go to school in Charlotte so have to watch most of the games at sports bars, but it's fun as hell.

We have another brother too. He's a year older than us but he's a Skins fan too. haha So it's fun to bash on the Cowboys when he's around.

Yeah I bet. haha I can't believe I've been here as long as I have and didn't piece together yet that you were the other twin. lol

He's told us the story of how he became a Boys fan. Like I said he's a cool mofo so you've gotta be as well! :)

Yeah I bet. haha I can't believe I've been here as long as I have and didn't piece together yet that you were the other twin. lol

He's told us the story of how he became a Boys fan. Like I said he's a cool mofo so you've gotta be as well! :)

Yeah he tells EVERYONE that story. lol and everyone always asks us the same questions "how do you too get along on gameday?!?!" etc etc.

It's all in good fun though.

• 2 months later...

Archived