Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has not posted in Show Yourselves that you would like to?

MissU28

I don't know about you, but sometimes I read people's posts and visualize what people look like, then get totally surprised when I actually see their pics. Then there are those that never post their pics, so it's even more intriguing.

Who are you wondering about that has never posted in ShowYourselves? Whose pic would you like to see posted?

Mine is spacemanspiff. I've seen his pic before a long long time ago, but I don't remember what he looks like and I think he should share it with ES. He is too much of a tailgate namesake to stay so visually elusive.;)

I wish there was a way to search for a specific person's pic in the Show Yourselves thread and find them

you can. Go to search within the thread then go to advanced options. Search under username for the person you want...all their posts will come up

jumbo, blondie, sarge (even though he is gone), chomerics, and all the women of ES

oooh sarge, that i'd like to see! I think chomerics is my friend on myspace, i can find you a pic. blondie has posted numerous pics, not sure about jumbo. I think all the girls are in there too

haha i just found spaceman's pic in my gmail account from 2005. It really DOES keep everything. I won't post it though, cuz it'd probably piss him off

Please post it - not because I want to see it - but because there's nothing funnier than seeing that pansy Spiff getting pissed off :silly:

Archived